KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WS Jenny Sparks Vs Fat Cobra

WS Jenny Sparks Vs Fat Cobra
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

WS Jenny Sparks Vs Fat Cobra

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Battle in NYC.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Jenny Sparks, for me, as seen in the BZ.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

How powerful is Jenny?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

How powerful is Jenny you say....

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:09 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Could she beat a weakling like Son Goku. (Fat Cobra totally can, and even met Goku. thumb up )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
How powerful is Jenny you say....

shifty

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
How powerful is Jenny?

^^^Well she's not stomping FC, imo. That powerful, at least.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 12:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Horrendous mismatch

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:59 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jenny Sparks, for me, as seen in the BZ.

u bzed JS?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 10:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Interesting.

I know Jenny Quantum is supposed to be pretty powerful, but never heard much from Sparks.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 02:06 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Interesting.

I know Jenny Quantum is supposed to be pretty powerful, but never heard much from Sparks.

Shes a heavy weight. FC could pull some chi shenanigans to maybe offset he one shot kill abilitiee but shes above him.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 03:07 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Interesting.

Jenny can control electricity. She can draw electricity from devices, and turn it into a weapon. She can turn herself into electricity. She can move through electrical devices, power lines, machines or anything that can hold a current and (which is why i set the fight in NYC, in a featureless environment forum fight she'd be at a huge disadvantage) she can strike as a lightning bolt.
Thing is, she cant generate electricity, she has to draw it from outside sources.

Not denying she'd win, just thought it'd be fun match up, and of course, amused at the responses.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:43 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Jenny not being able to generate electricity is false. Shes done it before. She doesnt need a powerline or 9v battery to hurt you. Shed do just fine manipulating ones own energy. Fat Cobras ONLY saving grace is using his chi to offset getting his brain shut down. H2h (his strong suit) wont work, and Jennys power output is atleast normal Thor level and her skill exceeds storm/electro/livewire/living lightning types by a country mile.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 06:53 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He would without a doubt try hand to hand though, which would be the end of the fight.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 07:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Damborgson
He would without a doubt try hand to hand though, which would be the end of the fight.

Plus she has no qualms about killing. Huge mismatch. FC took a bunch of panels putting down Deadpool

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 07:31 AM
riv6672

Ah yes the no qualms about killing factor. Very early 00s. thumb up
I loved those old Authority debates where ppl acted like that was such a new thing for a hero to face. Thought we'd outgrown that.
Manipulating energy isnt generating it.
And h2h not working, though said very definitively, is just your opinion.

I gotta admit, i'm having fun at your expense, as the logic being employed is pretty funny, but really i dont have a favorite here, so if you say Jenny wins, thats great.
Hopefully you'll say it a few more times, just as well as you already have.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:01 AM