KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Archangel Vs Spiderman

Archangel Vs Spiderman
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Archangel Vs Spiderman

Current versions

Rd 2 bloodlusted Parker with Gambit & bloodlusted warren with rogers

City envirorment

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 09:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

An absolute one sided stomp this is

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 09:53 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Current Warren is still "the real angel" incarnation, right? Same when he one-shotted War Machine?

Or did you mean O5 Warren with fiery wings, Sin?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 10:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
An absolute one sided stomp this is

for who BW?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current Warren is still "the real angel" incarnation, right? Same when he one-shotted War Machine?

Or did you mean O5 Warren with fiery wings, Sin?

Not the O5 one, the one that's in the new astonishing arc

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 10:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

This one right?

I'm not keeping up with Warren's changes, lol.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 10:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

This one right?

I'm not keeping up with Warren's changes, lol.

(please log in to view the image)

this guy...not classic warren or apoc seed warren

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So wait... he's back to his classic form (feather wings) and can transform into Archangel again?

What about his memory? Did he get it back? You need to update me.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:02 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So wait... he's back to his classic form (feather wings) and can transform into Archangel again?

What about his memory? Did he get it back? You need to update me.

he's like hulk I guess...he struggles with the arch angel persona because he knows he's destined to turn in the next apocalypse. so he has to remain calm. he can transform at will though but its a drastic mindset change and he's essentially a new character.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:09 PM
Board Walker

Archangel stomps spiderman, his apocalypse form is on an entirely different level than spiderman in every stat. Archangel is also merciless and extremely brutal

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:15 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Archangel stomps spiderman, his apocalypse form is on an entirely different level than spiderman in every stat. Archangel is also merciless and extremely brutal

this is not apoc form.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
he's like hulk I guess...he struggles with the arch angel persona because he knows he's destined to turn in the next apocalypse. so he has to remain calm. he can transform at will though but its a drastic mindset change and he's essentially a new character.

I get it, but what happened to the "real angel" thing? Wasn't he supposed to be an entirely new being of holy origin (powered by seed), with no memory of his previous incarnation? What happened, he ran out of the power and somehow reverted to old Warren or ... ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:24 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I get it, but what happened to the "real angel" thing? Wasn't he supposed to be an entirely new being of holy origin (powered by seed), with no memory of his previous incarnation? What happened, he ran out of the power and somehow reverted to old Warren or ... ?

its convoluted but he merged with one of his clones and betsy has been helping him regain his memories

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ah, I see.

Are they together again?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:45 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ah, I see.

Are they together again?

Betsey and warren? no. they are strugglimg with shadow king atm

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 12:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ok, thx.

Warren should be able to take care of Parker. He's far above Vulture in nearly every department, sans MAYBE strength.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 12:14 AM
Board Walker

this is not apoc form.

But he currently has the ability to transform into it if he loses control, and or becomes angry doesn't he? He is going to transform once he starts to lose or at the start if he wants to kill parker.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 12:26 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apoc form only appeared once during in Uncanny X-Force... he no longer has it, only his Archangel mode, if I understand Sin right.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 12:38 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

But he currently has the ability to transform into it if he loses control, and or becomes angry doesn't he? He is going to transform once he starts to lose or at the start if he wants to kill parker.

apoc form is gone...hes back to his classic levels. when he transforms he just turns into the old horseman of death. only betsy can control him in that state. he can be outfought though. hes not unbeatable by a longshot

Ok, thx.

Warren should be able to take care of Parker. He's far above Vulture in nearly every department, sans MAYBE strength.

yea yea I know you don't like SM lol

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 12:47 AM
Senor Cage

This is what I'm talking about, stilt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 01:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

apoc form is gone...hes back to his classic levels. when he transforms he just turns into the old horseman of death. only betsy can control him in that state. he can be outfought though. hes not unbeatable by a longshot

yea yea I know you don't like SM lol

Well that clarifies it, I didn't know he could no longer transform into his Apoc mode. So it stated he no longer has the ability to transform into it? All he can transform into is his horseman (archangel) form? If so that is still well above Parker in terms of speed, strength, toughness, and lethality.

Last edited by Board Walker on Dec 26th, 2017 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 04:37 AM