KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's Brightest Young Minds: DC's Top 11 Youngest Geniuses

DC's Brightest Young Minds: DC's Top 11 Youngest Geniuses
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DC's Brightest Young Minds: DC's Top 11 Youngest Geniuses

The last list is for kids/teens of the DCU that deserve mentioning. Some are even hinted to surpass the likes of the adults. Here goes:

#11. Tanya Spears AKA Power Girl

Not too much to go on, but she is considered to be one of the smartest 17 year olds on earth. She also gives leadership to the Titans.

(please log in to view the image)

#10. Static

Static is somewhat of an advanced engineer. Even Tim is impressed with his gadgets/inventions. He's low on the list, because DC doesn't use him very often.

#9. Xenos

Xenos is the Justice League's newest edition. He has created mythical weapons and even reconstructed the JLA's headquarters. Batman saw the potential, so he drafted him to the League.

#8. Ulysses

Head genius of the Colony, a military type of group. Ulysses is responsible for all the advanced tech that even took Batman by surprise.

#7. Roy Harper

One of the best weapon makers/engineers on the planet. Red Arrow AKA Roy Harper is also responsible for creating some of the tech Green Arrow uses.

#6. Lily James

Lily is responsible for creating the most advanced self-regenerating A.I. on the PLANET, according to Batman. Again, as with Xenos, Batman sees the potential in Lily so much, that he offered to take her to the most advanced school the world has to offer.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

#5. Lucas Fox AKA Batwing

I would have put him higher, but Lucas is a rival to Tim Drake in building tech. He might not be on his level, but he's already created and understood tech that Tim has in the past.

#4. Ryan Choi AKA The Atom

Ryan, according to Ray Palmer, has already surpassed him in some areas. Ryan can comprehend Ray's shrink tech, which is one of, if not the best in comics.

#3. Hiro Okumara

Do you want big robots? You go to this guy. Hiro is the best mecha suit engineer in DC.

#2. Tim Drake

For the past few years, Tynion has made Tim to be a super genius. I would put him ahead of a lot of adults (Luthor, Magnus, Sivanna, etc...) and even Bruce has stated that he's smarter than him, which is why he hired him and brought him to the Bat-Family. Tim isn't just one of the smartest kids, but one of the smartest on any earth.

#1. Lyrl Dox

Could it be any other? A Colun being number one is no surprise: Brainiac 3 just created a Solaris-Class stellar supercomputer, Pulsar Stargrave, by collapsing a pulsar. This makes it the most sophisticated super computer in the universe. He's a 12th level intelligence, which puts him on par with Brainiac 5.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 12:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Tim Drake never ceases to amaze me.

Ulysses is pretty uber too. He has access to Brother Eye.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 11:31 PM
Senor Cage

Natasha Irons has some pretty uber tech with her sentient metal.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 02:52 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The DC execs casting Weinstein shaped shadows over you were going to give you the stick again if you didn't post this

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Whatever happened to that Kid Toyman from the Nu52? Wasn't He supposed to be Scary Smart?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Whatever happened to that Kid Toyman from the Nu52? Wasn't He supposed to be Scary Smart?

The last time he showed up was in that dark metal special. He built some armor toys for the jla.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:34 PM
Flyattractor

Wasn't He supposed to be One of if not The Smartest in the DCU there for awhile? At least during Nu52?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not really. I don't remember anyone saying that. I think that was pre-nu52.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 07:20 PM
Senor Cage

I guess Teen Lantern should be on the list somewhere. Basically Riri Williams of the DCU. Hacked the Green Lantern Battery without anyone knowing.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 10:36 PM
RadZoa

What has Tim Drake done to put him so high on the list?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 08:02 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote