KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lex Luthor Vs The X-Men

Lex Luthor Vs The X-Men
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Lex Luthor Vs The X-Men

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

(please log in to view the image)

Luthor has decided that some of that "Homo Superior" Gene is just the stuff He needs in his battle against that darn Superman, so he wants to toss some x-men into a blender, so He takes aim at the X-Men. He has done his research and fired up his Industrial Complex to get this done.

How Much of a chance do the X-Men have?

And just to PO the Fanboys. No Phoenix force for Jean Grey.

Fight takes place at the X-Mansion.

X-Men Roster is what is in the pic, plus Prof X at least to start.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lex stomps. He singlehandedly nearly beat the Legion as a teen.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:06 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Xmen win.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What if Luthor took over the Sentinel Program?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really don't see how Luthor with prep would lose. Man has crazy capabilities, and there aren't many big guns on that team.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Luthor.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:19 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Only way Lex loses is through hubris.

Could happen.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

plus that x-men lineup is pathetic

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Storms pretty powerful.

Maybe not so much in the era that shot is taken though..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
plus that x-men lineup is pathetic

Yeah I don't have a big KNOWLEDGE Base for the X'ers. Only really of the old Fox Toon from back in the day, but I didn't want to use any of the more McGuffin Power Level Mutants. Like the Phoenix.

Have the Mutants ever had an adversary like Lex before?

And Gee... No one here thinks that Little Jimmy couldn't SOLO this himself?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:30 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Mind rape.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:16 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not sure, but i think lex long ago created tech to prevent his being mind raped. he does have at least some history of being mind controlled in the past though, so not sure if this is something that would be considered standard equipment for him. it does say he did his research on them in the OP though so i don't like their chances. i wonder if he has his supersuit for this fight? if he doesn't it would obviously need to be some sort of plot-style win since he isn't walking into the mansion and taking them out by himself....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Cool pic of Lex

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:32 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Originally posted by leonidas
not sure, but i think lex long ago created tech to prevent his being mind raped. he does have at least some history of being mind controlled in the past though, so not sure if this is something that would be considered standard equipment for him. it does say he did his research on them in the OP though so i don't like their chances. i wonder if he has his supersuit for this fight? if he doesn't it would obviously need to be some sort of plot-style win since he isn't walking into the mansion and taking them out by himself....

Two powerful telepaths, reduce his mind to melted ice cream.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:21 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Does Lex still have a MB? MB can make you immune to TP attacks.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:53 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Zack M
Does Lex still have a MB? MB can make you immune to TP attacks.

If MB means Multi Billions... Then yes. He has that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:05 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i thought jean and clops were omega level mutants out right and jubilee and gambit have the potential. given professor x too i wouldn't say the xmen team is a pushover.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:12 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by staxamillion
i thought jean and clops were omega level mutants out right and jubilee and gambit have the potential. given professor x too i wouldn't say the xmen team is a pushover.

Do either Jean or Clops get to "OMEGA LEVELS" with out the Phoenix Force?

And that is why the PF is left out of the OP. Because then it becomes Lex vs That.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:18 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Do either Jean or Clops get to "OMEGA LEVELS" with out the Phoenix Force?

And that is why the PF is left out of the OP. Because then it becomes Lex vs That.

Jean and the PF are synonymous

Originally posted by staxamillion

Jean yes. Scott no. Gambit at one time but not anymore. Jubillee is street level

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jean and the PF are synonymous

So Jean was never really a "mutant" then?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:31 AM