KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Elektra

Punisher vs Elektra
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Punisher vs Elektra

So say Ennis Castle stops thinking with his gun and admiring Elektra, and remembers she's a contract killer who's murdered innocent people, and he's built a career on hating killers of innocent people.

So he begin's the hunt.

Obviously, this isn't a 1 vs 1, because Castle wouldn't stand a chance. But could he do as he did against Matt, and manage to out prep her?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, i'd say so.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

He would easily murder her.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 07:42 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

The Warmachine armor should be enough.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:37 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
The Warmachine armor should be enough.

I'm not so sure..

Danny did bang it up pretty good, without even using his Iron Fist. And as Defenders just proved, Elektra is more then a match for him, sans the Fist.

Not to mention, in her mini she did allright against a giant robot. Got a few upgrades, but her Sai should be enough to stick the armors weak spots.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not so sure..

Danny did bang it up pretty good, without even using his Iron Fist. And as Defenders just proved, Elektra is more then a match for him, sans the Fist.

Not to mention, in her mini she did allright against a giant robot. Got a few upgrades, but her Sai should be enough to stick the armors weak spots.

She seemed ooc in that series

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Punisher vs Elektra

Ennis Castle

He slaughters.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I'm not so sure..

In a comic Punisher takes to the air and blasts her with missiles, grenades, gatling gun fire, repulsors, unibeams, etc. She dodges all that and throws her Sai in that one unprotected spot that short circuits the suit.

In a forum with no possible cover, Elektra gets blown to smithereens.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:27 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Sin I AM
She seemed ooc in that series

Defenders?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:38 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Defenders?

no her mini

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 09:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Re: Punisher vs Elektra

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He slaughters.

Agreed. He ate superheroes for breakfast.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Supermutant
In a comic Punisher takes to the air and blasts her with missiles, grenades, gatling gun fire, repulsors, unibeams, etc. She dodges all that and throws her Sai in that one unprotected spot that short circuits the suit.

In a forum with no possible cover, Elektra gets blown to smithereens.

this.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 08:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So WM is the Deathstar? eek!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:06 PM