KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hammerhead vs. Tombstone

Hammerhead vs. Tombstone
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hammerhead vs. Tombstone

Inspired by the recent Kingpin comic.

Who takes this?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What are Hammy's "Recent" Feats?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What are Hammy's "Recent" Feats?

Beating Spider-Man (then losing to him in the rematch), going toe to toe with Luke Cage for a while...

Basically, he's partially a cyborg now... with the upper skeleton made out of adamantium (legs are still vulnerable), throat protected by kevlar, etc. His mind's been tampered with, too, reversing him to his original Russian mobster state.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Still think Tombstone wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:15 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beating Spider-Man (then losing to him in the rematch), going toe to toe with Luke Cage for a while...

Basically, he's partially a cyborg now... with the upper skeleton made out of adamantium (legs are still vulnerable), throat protected by kevlar, etc. His mind's been tampered with, too, reversing him to his original Russian mobster state.

When did that happen? Only saw him shot in the head by Diamondbacks goons, then brought back with magic, in the most recent Defenders.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Spider-Man, Brand New Day.

Vs. Cage, I don't remember.

Anyway, it's worth noting that HH still pissed his pants when he saw angry Fisk laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:50 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:56 PM
SamZED

Spider-Man, Brand New Day.

Vs. Cage, I don't remember.

Anyway, it's worth noting that HH still pissed his pants when he saw angry Fisk laughing out loud

What recent Kingpin comic? Also, I think they forgot about his ugrades, he's just been shot through the head with an ordinary bullet. confused

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:31 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Ignoring that, this should be a pretty even fight. But going with Hammerhead because in his latest appearances (the ones where they still remembered his ugrade) he was more impressive than TS. Spider-man constantly treats Tombstone like a joke. Up to very recently.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:06 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Beating Spider-Man

Was that the Current SJW Spider-Cuck?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SamZED
What recent Kingpin comic? Also, I think they forgot about his ugrades, he's just been shot through the head with an ordinary bullet. confused

I posted it in ownage.

It was issue 2 of the Kingpin five issue mini. A pretty good one, up until the clearly rushed and aborted end.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by cdtm
I posted it in ownage.

It was issue 2 of the Kingpin five issue mini. A pretty good one, up until the clearly rushed and aborted end.
Yeah, I saw your post. Thanks. Good for Fisk.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 12:59 PM