KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Owl Man vs Deathstroke

Owl Man vs Deathstroke
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Owl Man vs Deathstroke

1 Two day Prep for both.

2 Random encounter.

No Ikon armor

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I actually made a face. Good thread.

No idea who’d win.

Good thread.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:23 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz
I actually made a face. Good thread.

No idea who’d win.

Good thread.

Was wondering the same while playing the latest episodes on DC Universe online. Owl Man has more armor than Batman, so I thought that this would be a decent fight. Anyway, I'm liking the new Earth 3 DLC, and wondering what is going to come through the rip that was made during one of the raids?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Stoic
Was wondering the same while playing the latest episodes on DC Universe online. Owl Man has more armor than Batman, so I thought that this would be a decent fight. Anyway, I'm liking the new Earth 3 DLC, and wondering what is going to come through the rip that was made during one of the raids?

It would definitely be a good match. The more I think of it the more I believe that Deathstroke would win, and win handedly. He is, after all, a character that ranges between ‘Batman-plus’ (besting Bruce and overwhelming Cassandra Cain’s ability to read him) and ‘true-superhuman’ (getting a Soviet Typhoon submarine dropped on him and being asked to go hunt Lobo and kill gods) depending on the writer.

I see Owlman more as Bruce-without-giving-a-f ...which makes him very interesting as a character, but maybe not a Slade.

Thus my view now is Slade would win, but Owlman would make it an interesting fight (maybe rig a nuclear device to detonate the moment his heart stopped beating, ensuring his defeat would result in Slade’s as well ...and I don’t think Slade is surviving a ground zero nuke).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:07 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Interesting, I say Owlman.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:23 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What had owlman done?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:45 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Zack M
What had owlman done?
if you don't know then I guess he did absolutely nothing.

Slade wins both rounds.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:21 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

(please log in to view the image)

I know you can't judge a book by its cover. But he looks a little ridiculous to me. Maybe it's just the mask. And I can't get over the fact that his name is Owlman. He doesn't have any real powers. Good fighter though. Still, Slade dominates this guy.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:08 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote