KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo Vs Ghost Rider

Lobo Vs Ghost Rider
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Lobo Vs Ghost Rider

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
No PS.
While i'm not sure the PS would work on Lobo, as he simply doesnt give a ****, i'm taking it off the table, as i'd like to know how an actual fight would go between these two.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this is L.E.G.I.O.N Lobo, then Ghost Rider. Lobo in that series was Dox's lap dog, and even lost a 1 vs 1 fight with him.

Lobo from his series beats just about anyone, because he isn't playing by the rules. Who else carries around a "guilt grenade" to get the mask off The Mask, or pulls a solar system busting gun out of his arse?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Lobo

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 02:13 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure that Lobo will whistand the penance stare.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 02:17 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^damn guy, there's no PS. There's a whole oaragraph saying so in the OP. laughing

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 06:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Before seeing the Rider do so well against a Starbrand wielder, I would have given Lobo a 70% chance at taking the win, but now I'm not too sure. I guess that it depends on the Rider's human host. Lobo wins imo. at least for now. Riv I don't think that the PS would actually work on him even if you allowed for it to be in the OP. All that hellfire shit gets no play in Lobo's ride.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 08:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm guess we're going with Johnny Blaze for the Ghost Rider?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 08:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^was thinking Ketch, actually.
I'll take a good case for either, though.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Riv I don't think that the PS would actually work on him even if you allowed for it to be in the OP.

Same, but usually GR threads just generate "PS /thread" responses. Was hoping for an actual fight.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:44 AM
DarkSaint85

Lobo wins this for me.

I'll post scans later,but am thinking of his fights with Etrigan and the Reign in Hell showings as a basis of my thinking

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo wins this for me.

I'll post scans later,but am thinking of his fights with Etrigan and the Reign in Hell showings as a basis of my thinking

Would be interesting to see whether Ghost Rider considers Lobo evil though.

But this kind of thing also happens with Spectre. Angels of vengeance are pretty useless since they can't touch sociopaths

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 01:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I saw that GR vs Starbrand fight. That was pure Bullcrap. GR is tough but usually comes up a bit short in the muscle department. Yeah he has Lobo's crazy Regen feats but not the muscle ones. At best it would be a draw seeing as how neither could destroy the other. Would be fun to see Lobo try to steal Ghosties bike thou.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo wins this for me.

If you ever get around to it, that'd be great, thanks. thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:21 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm

But this kind of thing also happens with Spectre. Angels of vengeance are pretty useless since they can't touch sociopaths

I prefer my LOBO to be more of a Psychopath to be honest.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Farkin' A, thank you! thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:50 PM