KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Agent Centipede Vs Mister X

Agent Centipede Vs Mister X
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Agent Centipede Vs Mister X

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 08:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Who is Agent Centipede?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 08:21 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Who is Agent Centipede?

Pretty cool character from Dial H, which came out a few years ago. I'll post someone's writeup on him. This is from The Centipede Vs Midnighter thread.

quote:

Despite not having seen much of him, I like the Centipede a lot. His powers were something I envisioned a long time ago and it's cool to see them in a comic. Him being unstuck in time reminds me of Fade from the Blood Syndicate, who had another power set I thought was interesting. Anyway, I think this a fight I'd love to see written and I have no idea how it would go given the powers of the two. I do think it would be fun to speculate though.

However, it doesn't seem like Centipede actually time travels when he switches bodies. It looks like when he goes to an earlier version, he stays where he is in time, but goes to where an earlier one was in space. It's less like Fade where he exists at multiple points in time, and more like multiple version of him in time all exist at his present. If it were the other way around, I think the fight would be far more in his favor. As it is though, it would be Midnighter fighting a ton of bodies and trying to instantly kill the main one so it couldn't move on. That might be hard, but it seems doable, where fighting someone that's actually time travelling and changing how things happen in time as they fight would be much harder.

It's basically X's telepathy/pre-cog vs this guy.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 09:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

A......time clone army???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I guess you can say that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:36 AM
Vanguard

Agent Centipede made me immediately think of Afterthought. They are getting almost too creative with powers now.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:51 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote