KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supeman vs Persuader

Supeman vs Persuader
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

Supeman vs Persuader

Persuader is on a killing spree, Superman tries to stop him.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:19 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

There's a scan where Persuader fails to cut Mon El, who's on par with Supes.

Have you got it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's a scan where Persuader fails to cut Mon El, who's on par with Supes.

Have you got it?
Didnt you say he wasn't hit by the blade. Why is it relevant now?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:27 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

That's not the one he's talking about.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Persuader slice Superman in half.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:44 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Didnt you say he wasn't hit by the blade. Why is it relevant now?

Originally posted by JBL
let me go through my comics collection and see, but I believe persuader was about to kill shadow lass and Mon-el let the blade hit his arm and stopped it.

That's why. If MonEl can stop the blade with his arm, then there is a good chance Superman can too.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Persuader sliceS* Superman in half.
English is hard. thumb down

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:53 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's why. If MonEl can stop the blade with his arm, then there is a good chance Superman can too.
Ok. But who do you think would win this fight?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Ok. But who do you think would win this fight?

Well if Superman can stop that blade with his arm,the Superman, obviously. It's like Persuaders best attack, prob his only attack, rendered useless.

So I'll hold back from giving an opinion until I see your scan thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 02:59 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
English is hard. thumb down

English isn't my first language but at least I understand what I am reading contrary to you. Have a good day. thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 03:46 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Speaking of Persuader, I see he actually cut Supes, there is clearly a wound visible here:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I believe that is a hard light projection/fake.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

English isn't my first language but at least I understand what I am reading contrary to you. Have a good day. thumb up
That's why it's so hard for you to be coherent?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:48 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's why it's so hard for you to be coherent?

That's why it is so hard for you to understand the meaning of the word "coherent". laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:57 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's why it is so hard for you to understand the meaning of the word "coherent". laughing out loud
Phuck, that doesn't even make sense let alone work as an insult. Why do you laugh? It makes you feel less alone?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:10 PM
riv6672

Owtch.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Also, this is a forum fight/Persuader's axe can cut through anything, so, he cuts through the bullshit, and gets the win.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 10:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Speaking of Persuader, I see he actually cut Supes, there is clearly a wound visible here:

(please log in to view the image)

If this is the comic I think it is, that superficial cut came from hitting Superman hard enough to send him into orbit.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 03:10 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote