KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sandman Vs Aquaman

Sandman Vs Aquaman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Sandman Vs Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Classic Flint Marko.
Initial appearance New52 Aquaman, before his trident became haxx.
Battle at the beach, of course.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 12:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Sandman goes down his lungs and chokes hom unless I'm missing something.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 12:55 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think hulk has expelled him. given his strength and especially the strength of his lungs, i'd think am could avoid being choked, maybe. still tough putting sandman down physically. not sure tbh.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 02:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Sandman.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 07:20 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i think hulk has expelled him. given his strength and especially the strength of his lungs, i'd think am could avoid being choked, maybe. still tough putting sandman down physically. not sure tbh.

Couldnt Aquaman just keep his mouth shut?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wouldn't keep sandy from getting in his nose.... could flood his ears too i guess, in theory. not sure how ooc that would be though. sandy is tough against these brick type guys.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Aquaman wins, especially with his trident. He can just freeze Sandman in place.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^He wasnt using his trident for more than a melee weapon initially.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:50 PM
Senor Cage

My bad, I saw the rules.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No sweat.
Didnt want this to be one sided, but apparently this Sandman invades lungs thing is achieving the same 'not actually a fight' effect. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 10:52 PM
Shabazz916

Aquaman just goes in the water

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 01:46 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Well it IS at the beach. thumb up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 04:55 AM
cdtm

Isn't Sandman a Spiderman villian? How does Spidey usually beat him?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 12:49 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Googled.

"Gets him wet" appears to be the answer.

They're at a beach, so maybe he can summon a bunch of whales and create a big tide.. Or, I don't know, have them aim their blowholes like fire hoses. This is comics, I'm sure that would work..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 12:54 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Bliw hole hoses sounds SO damn Super Friends!!!! eek!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 12:03 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Sandman is pretty hard to take down in forum fights.

especially when you place him somewhere where he can accumulate enough sand:

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 12:28 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

True, but this is also a beach. Lot of water, lot of wet sand.

Apparently working with Hydro-Man was a big problem for him. (Hydro-Man vs Aquaman: Who wins?)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 01:17 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really don't know how Hydro-Man could beat Aquaman, but iirc we had a thread about that before, and someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 01:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by -Pr-
someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt?
It is as if I wasn't existent for you...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Jan 30th, 2018 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 01:47 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't know how Hydro-Man could beat Aquaman, but iirc we had a thread about that before, and someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt?

Can he control moisture in people?

And now I'm imagining One Piece's Crocodile against Aquaman.

Sort of an anime Sandman, except he sucks moisture dry in his surrounding environment, along with the invincible sand form (And an even worse weakness to drops of liquid touching his body, which is odd given he indirectly sucks things dry..)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 01:49 AM