KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Order these guys by skill

Order these guys by skill
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Order these guys by skill

Elektra
Batman
Iron Fist
Nightwing
Daredevil
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:08 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bats and Dick are the only ones on that list that have truly Natural Abilities. All the rest are added by some kind of "Super Power".

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 08:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Iron Fist/Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing/Elektra
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 11:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You are going to have a hell of a time proving Batman < Daredevil in skill bruh.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 07:56 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
You are going to have a hell of a time proving Batman < Daredevil in skill bruh.

He's being a stubborn old man as usual.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 05:48 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wasnt aware i had to, nor am i going to. Its my opinion, i'm not looking to convert you, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 09:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Translation: He doesn't genuinely believe it himself; he's just whining about his unjustified bias as usual. similar to his argument that Shang Chi is more skilled than Batman--lol.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:06 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by riv6672
I wasnt aware i had to, nor am i going to. Its my opinion, i'm not looking to convert you, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness.

Oh, you're saying you feel comfortable with that opinion regardless of it being wrong. That's perfectly understandable actually.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:28 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by panthergod
^ Translation: He doesn't genuinely believe it himself; he's just whining about his unjustified bias as usual. similar to his argument that Shang Chi is more skilled than Batman--lol.

riv's input on street levelers is absurd. I don't even take it seriously. He'll downgrade a character if for some reason he dislikes a poster that champions said character.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:42 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh, you're saying you feel comfortable with that opinion regardless of it being wrong. That's perfectly understandable actually.

it would have to be, for you to have understood it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:07 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Vanguard
riv's input on street levelers is absurd. I don't even take it seriously. He'll downgrade a character if for some reason he dislikes a poster that champions said character.

The only posters i dislike, i have on ignore, so, you and me, we're totes cool, chum. eek!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:09 PM
Vanguard

The only posters i dislike, i have on ignore, so, you and me, we're totes cool, chum. eek!

embarrasment Ok. I was mistaken.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:04 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

thumb up

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:10 AM
cdtm

Iron Fist/Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing/Elektra
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Seems legit.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

For a time, lost the radar sense and was simulating it off training.

He was trained by a mystical grandmaster, Stick, and he could more then hold his own with Iron Fist, one of the top MA in comics, period.

Matt has good odds of beating Cassandra Cain, someone Bruce admitted he would lose against in a serious fight.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
For a time, lost the radar sense and was simulating it off training.

He was trained by a mystical grandmaster, Stick, and he could more then hold his own with Iron Fist, one of the top MA in comics, period.

Matt has good odds of beating Cassandra Cain, someone Bruce admitted he would lose against in a serious fight.

While i agree with you (i've often said, DD does pretty much everything Batman, who wears/carries a billion dollars worth of gear does, wearing spandex and with 2 sticks & a rope), very few posters here will accept that as proof.
Luckily, this isnt a debate, Teth just wanted our opinions on the characters.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:22 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Order these guys by skill

Batman/Iron Fist
Elektra/Daredevil/Nightwing
Deathstroke

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:07 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Is Danny TRULY the top dog without Chi shenanigans? I honestly dont think so

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The chi lets him fight outside his weight class, and overshadows his pure skill, imo.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:18 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The chi lets him fight outside his weight class, and overshadows his pure skill, imo.

Recently he would have lost if not for chi to Elektra. Im thinking his skill isnt aa great as some are rating

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote