KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs Count Nefaria

Cyborg Superman vs Count Nefaria
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Cyborg Superman vs Count Nefaria

Well? smile

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 06:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nefaria stomps.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 06:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So, this might be me, but the general forum feel I get when I hear about Henshaw is that he's on the lower end of the Herald scale. Is that just me?

Because I look through his feats, and it feels like he's pretty ****ing high end. But again, I don't know much about him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:15 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

CS stomps.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
So, this might be me, but the general forum feel I get when I hear about Henshaw is that he's on the lower end of the Herald scale. Is that just me?

Because I look through his feats, and it feels like he's pretty ****ing high end. But again, I don't know much about him.
He's really high-end.

It's why you see him used so rarely in debates, because he generally stomps.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, i'd take him over nefaria. some of those showings of his are crazy. he should have been able to handle zod too. pretty disappointing the way that went down. i love henshaw.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i'd take him over nefaria. some of those showings of his are crazy. he should have been able to handle zod too. pretty disappointing the way that went down. i love henshaw.
He's hard to write.

He's basically the Deadpool of top-tiers in terms of regeneration, with Superman-ish strength, energy projection/absorbtion, plot-device 'let me fetch this' weapons etc.

Zod is going the 'evil Superman' type, so he'll beat the shit out of anybody in his way.
So sometimes, 'punching him' defeats him, lol.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:55 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

henshaw really is a monster in some of his showings. damn. lol i'm a sucker for good technopathy though.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 07:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Philosophía
He's hard to write.

He's basically the Deadpool of top-tiers in terms of regeneration, with Superman-ish strength, energy projection/absorbtion, plot-device 'let me fetch this' weapons etc.

Zod is going the 'evil Superman' type, so he'll beat the shit out of anybody in his way.
So sometimes, 'punching him' defeats him, lol.

With how he's made weapons specifically to effect Superman Blue, Eradicator and Parallax's constructs, and done it all successfully, I could see him making a weapon to **** up Nefaria.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 10:25 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Damborgson

He's f'n high.

His energy attacks one shot Eradicator. In Trial of Superman, he won one, lost one, and split one. In Superman/Doomsday, he kept repairing whatever physical damage was done by Superman and Doomsday, creating constructs out of surrounding junk, and was only stopped by Darkseid banishing his soul to a container..

And then there's the crossovers, where he matched Surfer..

Physically, he's easy to damage. Putting him down is another story..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 11:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by leonidas

Well, he was probably a key component of the dogpile at the end of his Suicide Squad run. Without Eradicator and Cyborg Superman, all they really had was the spell caster, who wasn't exactly doing much damage on her own.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 11:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Henshaw would annihilate Nefaria.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 11:20 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote