KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supermen Vs Thors

Supermen Vs Thors
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Supermen Vs Thors

Superboy
Superman
Ultraman Knite
KC Superman

Vs

War Thor
Jane Thor
Thor
King Thor

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:38 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

A. If the Thors remember what their uru hammers can do, and remember the abilities written (that seemed to have been forgotten by the writers of Thor sometime in the 1980s), they easily win and defeat the Supermen.

B. If the Thors however think their uru hammers are blunt weapons, decide to attack in a stupid manner (like the Hulk would if he carries a bludgeoning weapon like a hammer or bat), or just resort to blasting away with damn lightning, then the Supermen will easily win and defeat the Thors.

It’s A or B, fully dependent on the Thors being ancient gods with exotic powers, or non-green Hulks with long hair that think everything is ‘smash.’

If it is the former, the Thors win (and I can argue easy ways they can win that would re-destroy Krypton all over again ...Thor was once depicted with crazy abilities, what I would call ‘pre Crisis Thor’ if he was in DC).

If it is the latter, the Supermen win (and I can easily argue myriad ways they can annihilate Hulk-wannabe Thors that tromp around thinking the object they hold in their hand is a fist rather than something that could make a Green Lantern literally green with envy).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:46 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'll go with

A. If the Thors remember what their uru hammers can do, and remember the abilities written (that seemed to have been forgotten by the writers of Thor sometime in the 1980s), they easily win and defeat the Supermen

As they'd be fighting to the best of their ability.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:51 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

All the Thors throw their hammers walk off, sit down and drink a beer while the Mjlonirs rip the Supermen apart.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
All the Thors throw their hammers walk off, sit down and drink a beer while the Mjlonirs rip the Supermen apart.

I personally would have preferred opening of portals to unknown and unknowable dimensions that tear them apart, or maybe stealing their souls, or maybe leaching their life spirits, or even blinking to the distant past and destroying Krypton ...and ensuring no little babies escaped in tiny space ships.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:05 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Everything you said takes time and concentration. What I said only takes a quick toss.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Don’t get me wrong - I think the whole Kryptonian mythos is cool. However, a high level Thor written by a writer who actually remembers half of what the character can do, will wreck all but the highest level Kryptonians (and by high level I mean those with Prime in their name, or with imp blood and such tripe).

Every. Single. Time.

However, if written as berserker types who just want to smash (hence my ‘non-green Hulk wannabe with long hair’ moniker), then they would stand no chance against an average non-jobbing Kryptonian.

Every. Single. Time.

It all depends on how the Thors are written to see their hammers ...as an omnipotent weapon of the gods, or as a heavy bludgeoning object that at best is equivalent to Hercules’ golden mace (and at worst a really heavy baseball bat).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:13 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by carver9
Everything you said takes time and concentration. What I said only takes a quick toss.

As Thor USED to be written ...not at all! He could do all that quickly.

Throwing the hammers is still a ‘smash’ technique. At least 3 of the Supermen are fast enough to outmaneuver and outfly the hammers, and take out the Thors. Throwing the hammers is still a smal technique ...just (i) ranged and (ii) by remote control.

Sending the Supermen to the heart of a red giant is something old Thor could have done easily (while making himself intangible to any physical attack).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:16 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spetznaz
Don’t get me wrong - I think the whole Kryptonian mythos is cool. However, a high level Thor written by a writer who actually remembers half of what the character can do, will wreck all but the highest level Kryptonians (and by high level I mean those with Prime in their name, or with imp blood and such tripe).

Every. Single. Time.

However, if written as berserker types who just want to smash (hence my ‘non-green Hulk wannabe with long hair’ moniker), then they would stand no chance against an average non-jobbing Kryptonian.

Every. Single. Time.

It all depends on how the Thors are written to see their hammers ...as an omnipotent weapon of the gods, or as a heavy bludgeoning object that at best is equivalent to Hercules’ golden mace (and at worst a really heavy baseball bat).

Lol keep dreaming. Thor gets oneshotted in a Pico second, so long as were fabricating goofy fan fiction.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:18 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:

Every. Single. Time.

Every. Single. Time.

Thats a perfectly fair assessment on your part, sure to be vehemently refuted if seen by the right ppl.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Supermen

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:57 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

King Thor is way too much. Team Thor.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:27 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

king thor is def the problem.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:55 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Feels one sided when you consider King Thor

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:58 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

King Thor makes this a stomp,
By Superboy, you mean Jon?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:33 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thors wins with massive lightning spam.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:35 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

King Thor stops time with a wave of his hand, winning effortlessly.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Superman uses Tarquism Vo and traps King Thor in an endless display of Phantom Zones.

And with the merger, for once this is actually something within moderns abilities. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

lmao @ the fanfiction being written in here man.... jesus

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:54 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nah, Thors can do all that stuff.

Whether they can do it before Supermen start pounding on them is another matter. Even granting "instant", they're only some feet away, not light years.

Obviously King Thor is a threat regardless, but Supermans has a bag of tricks against abstracts now. Dominus arc is canon.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote