KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Low Meta Tourney Predictions

Who's winning?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beatboks 0 0%
Bentley 0 0%
Cdtm 1 7.69%
Damborgson 0 0%
Darksaint 1 7.69%
Leonidas 2 15.38%
LordofBrooklyn 5 38.46%
Philosophia 1 7.69%
Smurph 1 7.69%
Supermutant 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Meta Tourney Predictions
Started by: deathslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Low Meta Tourney Predictions

Who do you guys think is gonna win? Who's gonna die first?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:58 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm backing lob all the way.
Let me know if you need anything, I want to see you do good things.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I know LoB picked Klaw. Did anyone pick Firehawk? If not, there's literally no way anyone else in that tier list is gonna beat LoB. Go Klaw!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:18 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Posts aren't even up yet, but LoB has two votes and Smurph one.

Seems legit.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:19 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
I know LoB picked Klaw. Did anyone pick Firehawk? If not, there's literally no way anyone else in that tier list is gonna beat LoB. Go Klaw!
You can be captain, but I want to be the first mate on the LoB Cruise

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Philosophía
Posts aren't even up yet, but LoB has two votes and Smurph one.

Seems legit.
sorry man. I tried to stack it in your favor the best I could, but the crowd knows what it wants.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:39 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

My army of venom-infused Raptors will pick their teeth with LOB's bones.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:56 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol at this thread. no one even knows who anyone has let alone what they were planning. no one has klaw. lol it was a blind, random draft of a select group of characters....

how many of the above have even handed anything in as of now?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:36 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by leonidas
lol at this thread. no one even knows who anyone has let alone what they were planning. no one has klaw. lol it was a blind, random draft of a select group of characters....

how many of the above have even handed anything in as of now?
six contestants have handed theirs in. Like I said in the actual thread, each write-up is more elaborate and stupid than the last.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:44 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol well, it wouldn't be a tournament if there wasn't nonsense. it's part of the fun.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:58 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Who drafted who?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:21 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This is free-for-all format, yeah? There have been two of these so far; Smurph and I have co-won both of them (only once as teammates). So, seeing as I'm not entered, smart money's on the only guy that can manage to match me.

Dark horse is whoever gets lucky as sh*t in the randomized drafts. I look forward to the saltiness of the lottery losers.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

My first draw was Bebop...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:39 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Damborgson
My first draw was Bebop...
thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:41 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by deathslash
six contestants have handed theirs in. Like I said in the actual thread, each write-up is more elaborate and stupid than the last.

Mine was the last.

Be ready for Luke Cage constantly thunderclapping.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by deathslash

So evidently you got my post first?
Simce there was nothing remotely elaborate about it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:52 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote:
Archer (Valiant), Armstrong, Bane, Batman, Bebop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Catwoman, Daredevil, Darth Maul, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Doc Ock, Eternal Warrior, Gambit, Harley Quinn, Lady Deathstrike, Lady Shiva, Luke Cage, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Ninjak, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Poison Ivy, Prometheus, Punisher, Rocksteady, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Snake Eyes, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, The Shadow, Winter Soldier, Wolverine

the list of characters that were allowed. based on this list, which characters do you think give the best and worst chances to win this thing?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:33 PM
DarkSaint85

Poison Ivy and the Force users would run away with this, imo.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

the list of characters that were allowed. based on this list, which characters do you think give the best and worst chances to win this thing?
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Poison Ivy and the Force users would run away with this, imo.
I honestly cut a few characters from that list and added a few more. I definitely took out poison Ivy.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:42 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Ok, that list makes sense. And I agree with DS. Force users and Ivy got this.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:55 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote