KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Kratos vs. Deathstroke
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Kratos with the blades of chaos. Deathstroke with his promethium blades and guns and armor. Both have their healing. Kratos roughly at Deathstroke's level physically, not ridiculous levels.

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:35 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Kratos rips him to shreds

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:39 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Kratos rips him to shreds

Promethium is indestructible....Slade has the better tactical mind....id give Kratos the edge in weapons....maybe.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 02:56 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:13 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I like the gif. But read the OP. Kratos physically is all over the place. Here, he's roughly Slade level.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:17 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Then DS

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:25 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Yeah if you’re going to remove all his powers, just give him human strength, he will lose
He probably can’t even swing the blades of chaos correctly

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:40 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Deathstroke is superhuman. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:42 AM
xJLxKing

Every hero is basically superhuman

I’ve seen Batman male landing that isn’t humanly possible

I’m just saying, you’re giving Kratos crutches and broken legs

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:43 AM
Vanguard

This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:47 AM
Vanguard

A weakened Slade knocks Batman out with concrete fragments the size of pickup trucks.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:56 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by One Big Mob
With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.

You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you???

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Vanguard
You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you???
Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21

Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:27 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched?
That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:37 AM
Vanguard

That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.

I am amused and confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:42 AM
cdtm

This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF

Sounds reasonable.

I'd love to hear his opinion on a certain dragon riding martial artist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Stoic
Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.

This.

I personally wonder a lot about the handicaps characters are given in this forum. Sure, it makes certain fights between characters that would ordinarily be on different levels possible, but is it a real fight at all? If one crippled one character resulting in that character being defeated, did the other character really win?

For example - if I have a fight between WonderWoman and Batman, and I take away her strength, speed, flight, weapons ...is that really WonderWoman fighting?

Or, if I have Gladiator versus Captain America, and I take away his strength, speed, flight, heat vision, force breath, etc ...is that Gladiator any more? Even if he loses, was it a real loss? At least in WW’s case one might say she’s a top tier fighter even without her powers, but in many of these handicap matches it’s a joke.

Next you’ll be seeing Hulkless Banner versus the Joker, or Steve Rogers pre Super Soldier Serum versus Catwoman.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:40 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote