KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gotham Butcher vs. Bane

Gotham Butcher vs. Bane
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gotham Butcher vs. Bane

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Bane.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:30 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Bane will break him but won't be able to kill him. Bane should be stronger and the better fighter.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

vs.

those pictures say it all.
Originally posted by Mendax
Bane.
I know I'm 58 posts late, but welcome to kmc. smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Honestly don't see how Bane can win.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I swear I was about to make the same thread

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:49 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Is that venomless Bane? I don't see any tubes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I swear I was about to make the same thread

Telepathy, my bro.

love

Originally posted by cdtm
Is that venomless Bane? I don't see any tubes.

You're active every day here. That fight was posted 100+ times stick out tongue

Bane had more Venom than usual in his system... and still lost to Bruce sad

(no tubes since he prepped himself with crazy venom dose just prior to the fight)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Telepathy, my bro.

love

You're active every day here. That fight was posted 100+ times stick out tongue

Bane had more Venom than usual in his system... and still lost to Bruce sad

(no tubes since he prepped himself with crazy venom dose just prior to the fight)

Phone posting at work, mostly.

Boss caught me one too many times, so I'll be on less during the week. smile

Crazy feat for Batman. Super human, practically, considering how tough venom makes someone (Mad Hatter was on it once, I believe, and became tough as nails..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, crazy feat... and he repeated it recently, when headbutting and KOing Bane who had more venom than normal once again...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:46 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Christopher Priest says Batman is only a normal human so the fights with Bane should be unusable.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:47 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Christopher Priest says Batman is only a normal human so the fights with Bane should be unusable.

Was it Priest who had him KO Bane?

Very odd handling of a "normal human", if that's the case. I love and respect him as a writer, but I wouldn't put it past him to mess with the fans.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:51 PM
krisblaze

Bane made even shorter work of the Talons.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:53 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by krisblaze
Bane made even shorter work of the Talons.

Talons are pretty variable, though.

I mean, they range from insta healing a broken back to being put down by a series of punch's.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:56 PM
krisblaze

Yeah, he tore their heads off though.

While they were peppering him with machine guns.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:56 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by krisblaze
Yeah, he tore their heads off though.

While they were peppering him with machine guns.

...*looks for a wtf emoticon*..

That sounds beyond Spidey, let alone Bane. More like a non jobber Rhino feat.

So do you think Batman's wins should be written off then?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bane no-sold bullets when he fought Talons?

Thought he was ignoring getting sliced and diced, don't recall gunfire?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:59 PM
krisblaze

Bane no-sold bullets when he fought Talons?

Thought he was ignoring getting sliced and diced, don't recall gunfire?

Two different fights.

I'm talking about the flashback where he jumped the Talon convoy.

Not the one where he's tearing them apart in Gotham.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 06:02 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ah.

Our girl Galana should provide scans in a moment.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 06:07 PM
Supermutant

Bane has also dominated Batman as well. See below as Batman was only saved by Flash's intervention, and a plot device anti-venom antidote.

https://imgur.com/a/3KuqM

Yes, crazy feat... and he repeated it recently, when headbutting and KOing Bane who had more venom than normal once again...

Which came after Bane had already defeated Batman the issue prior, and sent him running into Arkham Asylum begging for help from the inmates. Which led to a reverse Knightfall situation where Bane mopped the floor with Two Face, Grundy, Amygala, Firefly, Black Spider, Flamingo, Manbat, Zsasz, Mad Hatter, Dr. Phosphorus, Hush, Cooperhead, and Calendar Man. Before facing a rejuvenated Bruce, and still then Bane dominated the fight cracking Bruce's rib back into his lung causing him to choke on his own spittle. Batman was on the verge of blacking out and heard his dead mother's voice which basically cause him to get renewed plot armor, heart-force, hero can't lose energy which he channeled into a headbutt. Don't see how that is a low showing.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:45 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote