KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Bfr is off.

Who takes it?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:45 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hey xyz. glad youre still alive

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

OKT killed ALL the abstracts in Marvel except Death (and that's only because he loves her). He wins here.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke, SMP would kill them no problem

OKT had trouble with Gorr, SMP shits on him

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:38 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke

I can't even argue against this.

quote:

It's not Old King Thor, this is Old King THANOS.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:43 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by zopzop

I can't even argue against this.

It's not Old King Thor, this is Old King THANOS. [/B]

LOL my bad, have not fully woken up yet

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:44 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Old King DIONE lacks the stamina to contend with Superman Prime.

That HOG GUT is going to be the achilles heel in the end!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:47 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Originally posted by wxyz
Bfr is off.

Who takes it?

Superman Prime punched through to the fifth dimension on a whim, something Mxy can only jump between at certain times when dimensional rifts are aligned.

He then terrorized both Mxy and alt Zatanna. And capped it off by tearing down part of the Source Wall, one of the most impenetrable barriers in fiction.

You can argue he used Annataz to keep Mxy depowered, but that still means Annataz was powerful enough to depowered f'n Mxy, and was helpless before Superman Prime. Either way it's a feat. And Mxy alone trumps all the abstracts Dione defeated.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thanos 1 shot killed Galactus...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:46 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

cdtm’s poor abc logic aside , OKT wins

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:57 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Dione finally fights a character that can fight and he gets killed to death.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:02 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke, SMP would kill them no problem

Prime got wrecked by beings far less than the abstracts that you are calling a joke. Stop being bias all of the time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Originally posted by cdtm
Superman Prime punched through to the fifth dimension on a whim, something Mxy can only jump between at certain times when dimensional rifts are aligned.

He then terrorized both Mxy and alt Zatanna. And capped it off by tearing down part of the Source Wall, one of the most impenetrable barriers in fiction.

You can argue he used Annataz to keep Mxy depowered, but that still means Annataz was powerful enough to depowered f'n Mxy, and was helpless before Superman Prime. Either way it's a feat. And Mxy alone trumps all the abstracts Dione defeated.

She depleted Mxy using prep. In a straight up fight against him, she would get slaughtered.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy doesn't trump anything...

His best feat never happened, totally non-canon and confirmed by the author multiple times.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:45 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Originally posted by carver9
She depleted Mxy using prep. In a straight up fight against him, she would get slaughtered.

Prove it, *******.

As usual, you're pulling shit out of your ass. There's nothing in the story that implies "prep". All you see is SBP Prime's hand snatch Mxy from the fifth dimension in one panel, and in a later issue you see him torturing Mxy with Annataz chanting "weaken Mxy" backwards.

It's a raw power feat for her, given how insanely powerful 5d imps are in general.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy hide his magic inside Annataz's hat.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:32 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

The circumstance of OKT winning against his opponents isn't really explained all too well. If we are to assume his enemies were at their peak or average levels, he should destroy Prime.
However, I dont think they are. The story makes little since if you actually have any common sense in terms of power levels.

If SS start beating the s*** out of Thanos next issue, I will change my mind

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:17 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by xJLxKing
The circumstance of OKT winning against his opponents isn't really explained all too well. If we are to assume his enemies were at their peak or average levels, he should destroy Prime.
However, I dont think they are. The story makes little since if you actually have any common sense in terms of power levels.

If SS start beating the s*** out of Thanos next issue, I will change my mind

couldve sworn it was alluded to that the heroes were older/weaker

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:48 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Sin I AM
couldve sworn it was alluded to that the heroes were older/weaker

The heroes themselves like Ironman, Hulk..etc are of no matter. Prime would pretty much kill the entire Marvel Earth without much effort. He has destroyed alt DCU earth without any effort.

My point was meant more towards the cosmic entities like Galactus who was running around with a gun and a cloak. We then see Noriss/SS supposedly waiting this entire time to become worthy? Why? Because Mjolnir is so much stronger than Galactus? ummm whatttt

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 07:33 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by zopzop
OKT killed ALL the abstracts in Marvel except Death (and that's only because he loves her). He wins here.

How has Thanos become so strong? Did he kill them with his own power?

Last edited by Inedian on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:36 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote