KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Unworthy Thor Vs Female Furies

Unworthy Thor Vs Female Furies
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Unworthy Thor Vs Female Furies

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Steve Trevor and his commandos just beat (Even killed a few) Female Furies in Wonder Woman.....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:45 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

One and done.
They'll be halfway through the solar system by the time he yawns.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 11:17 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nooice scans, and thanks KMCers.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 12:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Steve Trevor and his commandos just beat (Even killed a few) Female Furies in Wonder Woman.....

Really..? which issue? Oddfellows?

Originally posted by riv6672
Nooice scans, and thanks KMCers.

stop doing that

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 02:00 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Sin I AM

stop doing that

U stop doing that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:00 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

To each his own, KMCers.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:47 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

To each his own, KMCers.
please stop doing that. I prefer a more genuine reply than low key trolling.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:43 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That "KMCer" shit is legit annoying me. There's not a lot that bothers me but that does. It's gotten to a point where I might just put him on ignore.

It's h1 quan levels of annoying shit

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Seems no matter how one posts on this site, someone takes offense to it/considers it trolling.

I'm not doing anything wrong, KMCers, other than take a step back from the overly antagonistic posting i'm known for, and genuinely thanking you for taking the time to reply to my threads, which i put work into (coming up w. them, searching for pics, occasionally adding more than the standard stips), and enjoy seeing feedback on.

But again, instead of just taking it for what it is, you all choose to create unneeded drama.

Whatevs.

Last edited by riv6672 on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:04 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Identifying people by what site they came from instead of what their name is has never been a genuine response, or just looks cringeworthy as shit.

Facebooker, Redditor, 4channer, Earther, 9gager, Stormfronter

"Fellow redditor" for example really turns into some terrible shit.

I understand you're probably using it as a cutesy little joke not intended to make anyone mad, but it comes out very disingenuous and just downright awful to read. I wish it didn't annoy me as much as it does personally. I know you want to control the flow of discussion in threads but if you're actually serious about that, you really have to stop saying KMC'er.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Seems no matter how one posts on this site, someone takes offense to it/considers it trolling.

I'm not doing anything wrong, KMCers, other than take a step back from the overly antagonistic posting i'm known for, and genuinely thanking you for taking the time to reply to my threads, which i put work into (coming up w. them, searching for pics, occasionally adding more than the standard stips), and enjoy seeing feedback on.

But again, instead of just taking it for what it is, you all choose to create unneeded drama.

Whatevs.

its the "kmcers" thing. it's borderline trolling, condescending and annoying. You arent carver...so its not like youre being singled out. we are just being honest.

its actually a good thread. scratch that, its an ok thread, furies arent strong enough on their own..the need a heavy like barda, diana (sans gear) etc to match thor, maybe she-hulk or titania along those lines. they get ragdolled as soon as he gets serious

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I find it annoying as well.

Is he not a member of this site?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:28 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Identifying people by what site they came from instead of what their name is has never been a genuine response, or just looks cringeworthy as shit.

Facebooker, Redditor, 4channer, Earther, 9gager, Stormfronter

"Fellow redditor" for example really turns into some terrible shit.

I understand you're probably using it as a cutesy little joke not intended to make anyone mad, but it comes out very disingenuous and just downright awful to read. I wish it didn't annoy me as much as it does personally. I know you want to control the flow of discussion in threads but if you're actually serious about that, you really have to stop saying KMC'er.

Seems you dont understand at all, as i'm -not- trying to control the conversations in my threads anymore.
But hey, ONE BIG MOB, you're pretty, you dont -have- to be smart. stick out tongue

In other words, since you probably misunderstand the above, i'm just ****ing w. you, and will cut the KMCer replies out, though i'm still taking it back on my overly antagonistic posting, as thats not cool on my part.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:28 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Seems you dont understand at all, as i'm -not- trying to control the conversations in my threads anymore.
But hey, ONE BIG MOB, you're pretty, you dont -have- to be smart. stick out tongue

In other words, since you probably misunderstand the above, i'm just ****ing w. you, and will cut the KMCer replies out, though i'm still taking it back on my overly antagonistic posting, as thats not cool on my part.
You're trying to keep bumping your threads then. Keeping the conversation going, whatever. Either way, it can be done without that word. I'm already on this site, don't remind me every reply, no matter the intent.

Had you simply called people by their names, this wouldn't have been an issue. Sin probably would have even sent you spread open beaver pics as a thanks.

I'd rather see you calling everyone a fat cock sucker than seeing "KMCer" every post. Or just act like you normally would. You can do whatever you want really, but if you want to be taken even mildly serious, that word is or wasn't helping.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:41 PM
Smurph
------

I also find it annoying.

Anyways, Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:26 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

this whole thread genuinely made me laugh. kmc'ers are awesome. thumb up

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

That "KMCer" shit is legit annoying me. There's not a lot that bothers me but that does. It's gotten to a point where I might just put him on ignore.

It's h1 quan levels of annoying shit
Once you've read a thread title, you've already went through 100% of riv's contribution to the forum.

The ignore function doesn't impede that, fellow KMCer.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You're trying to keep bumping your threads then. Keeping the conversation going, whatever. Either way, it can be done without that word. I'm already on this site, don't remind me every reply, no matter the intent.

Had you simply called people by their names, this wouldn't have been an issue. Sin probably would have even sent you spread open beaver pics as a thanks.

I'd rather see you calling everyone a fat cock sucker than seeing "KMCer" every post. Or just act like you normally would. You can do whatever you want really, but if you want to be taken even mildly serious, that word is or wasn't helping.

Imma file that post, sexual harassment of Sin and all, under 'entitled millennial bullshit' and move On, Mob.
You're so full of yourself you literally talk out your own ass.

And that never gets old. laughing

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:46 PM
DarkSaint85

You guys are all e bullies.

On the scale of what goes on here,riv isn't that bad. That KMCer thing isn't even all that trolly, tbh.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote