KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut VS Colossus

Juggernaut VS Colossus
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Juggernaut VS Colossus

i know you rise your eyebrows on me. dont to it boy. but my point is this, if juggernaut is supposedly stronger than colossus, why are they making them rivals all the time? colossus is juggernauts rival. and i ask why? you know juggernaut is suppose to be more powerful so you let colossus land some shots, then you make him win via some "smart plan". and i ask why?? why bother with that instead of just giving colossus a new rival in his own class. what do you mean who? rhino for example. or you know what? even namor. yes. i do believe namor is more of a match to colossus than jugegrnaut. also the thing? why not. but juggernaut is hulks rival. but not all hulk forms. only the strongest forms of hulk. like from wwh and up.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:36 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You can spin it like a top, Juggernaut wins, though.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Colossus fighting out of his strength class is nothing new to him.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:37 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Colossus' power is to lose *just barely* to any opponent. He can *almost* match Gladiator in a single combat just like he can *almost* match, say, Harry Palmer (brood). No matter whether it's high-herald level strength or peak human strength... Colossus can almost match it.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:50 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^he’s X-Worf, too.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 09:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Colossus defeated Juggs in Deadpool 2

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by -Pr- on May 19th, 2018 at 09:53 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:57 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magnon
Colossus' power is to lose *just barely* to any opponent. He can *almost* match Gladiator in a single combat just like he can *almost* match, say, Harry Palmer (brood). No matter whether it's high-herald level strength or peak human strength... Colossus can almost match it.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Colossus punches his ticket like Iceman did.
I'm sure Iceman has been training Colossus since his win many years ago.
At least 1/10 for Colossus.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:12 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Colossus only won via BFR against current incarnation of the Juggernaut.

And since it's a featureless environment, he's not dumping Cain to the water or anything that silly in a forum match.

Leaving the field
Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match. If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power in a reasonable amount of time, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Magnon

You are almost describing the heart force.

Except the heart force leaves its user beaten within an inch of his life after 'doing his best!' and 'showing lots of heart'.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:28 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I like your siggy CosmicComet
Juggernaut rates Colossus fair. Fight Juggernaut fairly and he fights fairly back.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:40 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by Parmaniac

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: but not in a straight up fight. again, with a "smart plan". that was my point...

Last edited by -Pr- on May 19th, 2018 at 09:53 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:48 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That better not be an actual spoiler.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on May 19th, 2018 at 09:54 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by -Pr-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it is Lol. but what counts is not this fact, its the way itself colossus does it. as long as you dont know how colossus does it, dont worry, when you see the scene, you wont be spoiled.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:50 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I kinda hoped you were joking (?)

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by -Pr-

Looks like we should avoid KMC for a while...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:19 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Dareangel
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it is Lol. but what counts is not this fact, its the way itself colossus does it. as long as you dont know how colossus does it, dont worry, when you see the scene, you wont be spoiled.

You're looking for a ban lol

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Last edited by -Pr- on May 19th, 2018 at 09:55 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Actual spoilers get people banned. I'm going to see Deadpool 2 on Sunday, so this is me giving people fair warning to prepare themselves.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Damborgson
You're looking for a ban lol

i didnt post the spoiler...

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:01 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Commenting on a spoiler that further reveals/confirms spoilers without using spoiler tags can get you banned too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:22 AM
riv6672

-reads thread, backs away slowly-

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:27 AM