KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hela vs Mephisto

Hela vs Mephisto
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hela vs Mephisto

In Las Vegas.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The bookies?

And Mephisto.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Mephisto is far superior in feats and Hell Lord tiering.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:11 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I think so, too.
You might say he’s...Hella powerful.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:14 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hasn't Mephisto struggled/outright lost to high heralds before? (We'll just pretend his meeting with Black Panther never happened.)

I remember some scans of Surfer overpowering him in his own realm. Pretty sure Thor has attacked him before, too.

As he has Hela, and didn't have much real effect.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only time I recall Surf "Overpowering" Meph in his realm was that one What If. It was a funny.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Mephisto is far superior in feats and Hell Lord tiering.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Mephisto gets quite a bit weaker when he's not in his dimension. Hela doesn't.

Hela wins in Las Vegas, as easily as Erik Haula will lift the Stanley Cup.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:45 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hela. Even Black Panter would lose to her. She responds for the good of all the world and can move faster than Mephisto ever could. With Odin's magic behind her in a fight I doubt that she could fail even if it came to Odin. She's is far to essential to let someone like Mephisto ever fool herself.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:16 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Magnon
Mephisto gets quite a bit weaker when he's not in his dimension. Hela doesn't.

Hela wins in Las Vegas, as easily as Erik Haula will lift the Stanley Cup.

Mephisto one shot Surfer while he was out of his realm. Something high level cosmic beings haven't done.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Mesphisto can suck up Beyonder all he wants to. I'm sure Dr. Doom can one shot anyone he feels like punching. Anyway life gets better and better as we grow and that gift belongs with children and so do comic books.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:38 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by zopzop
Mephisto one shot Surfer while he was out of his realm. Something high level cosmic beings haven't done.

Not to mention in his realm, he stalemated a hungry Galactus easy till Surfer told Galactus to eat his realm for the win. I dont see Hela taking a hungry Galactus at all even in her realm.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:30 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Not to mention in his realm, he stalemated a hungry Galactus easy till Surfer told Galactus to eat his realm for the win. I dont see Hela taking a hungry Galactus at all even in her realm.

Yeah and at that point Meph went into full on little ***** mode.
It was Hilarious.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote