KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgard vs Qward

Asgard vs Qward
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asgard vs Qward

Asgard is invaded by the COIE Qward, which includes Thunderers, Weaponers, Shadow Demons, and Anti Monitor.

Defending is a silver age Thor Odinson, Odin, Loki, and all of Asgard and their allies.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 10:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

COIE Anti-Monitor is the kicker here. Silver Age Odin and the various plot devices sitting around Asgard could give him a fight, but he was a legitimately multiversal threat at the time, and no team-up without a healthy number of abstract-level beings would really be enough. Unless I'm forgetting a massive McGuffin in Asgard at the time, he wins via attrition.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anti Monitor would oneshot entire Asgard.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
COIE Anti-Monitor is the kicker here. Silver Age Odin and the various plot devices sitting around Asgard could give him a fight, but he was a legitimately multiversal threat at the time, and no team-up without a healthy number of abstract-level beings would really be enough. Unless I'm forgetting a massive McGuffin in Asgard at the time, he wins via attrition.

Silver Age Odin was nowhere near Anti Monitor in power.

TBH, Asgard would more likely be destroyed in one of his anti matter wave.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Digi

refresh my memory but wasnt he hurt by SG and E2 Supes? been awhile since i read COIE. Getting old

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:06 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Qward.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:07 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

PC Supergirl gave AM what for.

(please log in to view the image)

This would be a hard fight for Asgar to win, though.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
refresh my memory but wasnt he hurt by SG and E2 Supes? been awhile since i read COIE. Getting old

And destroyed universes immediately after getting out of coma.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats a very recuperative coma. eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Asgard wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend
And destroyed universes immediately after getting out of coma.

yea i remember that part. i just cant remember the specificsnto his kryptonian losses

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:49 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

yea i remember that part. i just cant remember the specificsnto his kryptonian losses

He didn't lose to kryptonians. He killed Supergirl in one hit and was killing Superman with his bare hands.

Supergirl went all out and damaged his suit. That's it.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:49 AM
SquallX

Supergirl was able to breath his suit. This was Anti at his base level. At the height of power, that End Of Time Anti, he survived a blast from Spectre that restarted the Multiverse. A blast that ended up putting Spectre in a coma. Said blast also allowed Spectre to witness the formation of the Multiverse, what was, could, and will be in accordance with with masters will. This was when Spectre master was the voice, and not the Presence.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:04 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

“You have destroyed most of my body”.
His words, not mine. Definitely not yours.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Supergirl was able to breath his suit. This was Anti at his base level. At the height of power, that End Of Time Anti, he survived a blast from Spectre that restarted the Multiverse. A blast that ended up putting Spectre in a coma. Said blast also allowed Spectre to witness the formation of the Multiverse, what was, could, and will be in accordance with with masters will. This was when Spectre master was the voice, and not the Presence.
He was supposed to survive the blast since the heroes fate were tied to his fate. That’s being dishonest.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He didn't lose to kryptonians. He killed Supergirl in one hit and was killing Superman with his bare hands.

Lies.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

shadow demons alone would decimate most of asgard's troops--there would be no answer for them. then there's AM. not sure what level you're going for here, but even at his base he was universal. you'd need odin's VERY highest feats to think he could last for any amount of time against the AM. the others would be simply overwhelmed by numbers in the end. the destroyer armor was stronger back then, but they'd need a LOT more than that to even make this a fight. i'd need to go and look and see if there was some weapon i'm forgetting about for asgard or something but otherwise asgard would definitely be crushed.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is what AM did after SG destroyed most of his body.
While weakened.
Doesn't look like he was holding back though....

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:35 PM