KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs Mr Sinister

Darth Vader vs Mr Sinister
Started by: eaebiakuya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eaebiakuya

Darth Vader vs Mr Sinister

Who wins?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:10 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

better fight than vader usually gets but in this case sinister is just too much. pretty much anything vader can do, sinister, for the most part, can do better. wouldn't necessarily be easy, but i'd def take sinister for a solid majority.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:13 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sinister 10/10.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Sinister 10/10.

Wow.

Didn't expect that from you.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:16 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I give credit where credit is due.

As leo said: Sinister should be able to counter everything Vader throws at him... And then some.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Outside TP abilities of "Mrs" Sinister, not Mr, what can Sinister do against Vader. Even in other battle forums, people dont seem to post anything Mr Sinister thats impressive outside a few one off TP feats of owning X-men and Emma Frost.

His regen is good, but has limits.
His strength is meh.
His durability is blunt force base not cutting or heat base in potency.
He is peak human in speed at best.

So why is he so bad ass?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:25 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Not that you wouldn't back a clear winner, but it surprises me more that you would give Sinister 10/10 against a character you are clearly a huge fan of.

That speaks highly of Sinister but just how powerful is Sinister most recently exactly? I would have figured Vader would rag doll him.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:26 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh I was referring to classic Sinister, because that seems to be the intent of most threads he's in.

If this isn't classic Sinister, that could change things entirely.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 22nd, 2018 at 12:44 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:36 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Wow.

Didn't expect that from you.

Someone hacked Galan's account.

Yes, Sinister is too powerful, too versatile for Vader.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

i only know sinister from the x-men cartoon, what's so uber about him?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Super-strength - enough degree of it to stop Creed's pounce and choke the shit out of him with one hand... Sabes was before his first upgrade ever, but he was still stronger than Wolverine and even knocked out Classic Rogue with a few strikes.

Shapeshifting & regeneration...

Forcefields...

Energy blasts...

Flight...

Telekinesis...

And, of course, powerful telepathy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's a team wrecker. KMC often calls him "Apoc lite", that's a pretty good description.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:03 AM
CosmicComet

I thought Vader was like low herald or something

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:07 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I thought Vader was like low herald or something
That's only what Galan would wank you to believe.

Once he figures out a way past Sinister's regen, Vader is soloing in Galan's mind

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Not that you wouldn't back a clear winner, but it surprises me more that you would give Sinister 10/10 against a character you are clearly a huge fan of.

That speaks highly of Sinister but just how powerful is Sinister most recently exactly? I would have figured Vader would rag doll him.
he got knocked out by storm.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GUhn5ZdU_...1600/p82_10.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zcAVqZXBR...1600/p82_16.jpg
It wasn't even a fight.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:44 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by deathslash
It wasn't even a fight.

This is my point. Outside inconsistent TP showings, he is not that bad ass to me. Not compared to Vader who can take out teams of Jedi easy, or match SW characters who will team bust most X-Men line ups outside Omega class mutants.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:56 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Super-strength - enough degree of it to stop Creed's pounce and choke the shit out of him with one hand... Sabes was before his first upgrade ever, but he was still stronger than Wolverine and even knocked out Classic Rogue with a few strikes.

Shapeshifting & regeneration...

Forcefields...

Energy blasts...

Flight...

Telekinesis...

And, of course, powerful telepathy.

Vader has most of this as well. Outside Telepathy, what feats does Sinister have in force fields, energy blasts, or TK to out bet Vader? Regen not a factor as he can be KO with brain damage as shown with Storm.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by deathslash
It wasn't even a fight.
Remember when he got a hole blown in his head by Bishop to no real effect? What have they done to you Sinister?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Someone good should rep Sinister in a BZ.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Remember when he got a hole blown in his head by Bishop to no real effect? What have they done to you Sinister?

thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:46 PM