KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Juggernaut VS Movie Hulk

Movie Juggernaut VS Movie Hulk
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Movie Juggernaut VS Movie Hulk

who do you think will win? its juggernaut from deadpool 2 vs hulk specially from the avengers movies.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:37 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What fts does movie Jugs have?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Nothing good.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:13 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Juggernaut beats Banner senseless, as current Hulk is too afraid to come out.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

Once in your life, go to a theater and find out yourself.

Okay, carver? Hell, if I lived close, I'd go with you, pay for your ticket and everything.

You'd thank me afterwards... shifty

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by carver9

i cant name them because it will be a spoiler for people who didnt watch the movie. so for now, i hope most people saw the movie and will respond.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:46 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Dareangel
i cant name them because it will be a spoiler for people who didnt watch the movie. so for now, i hope most people saw the movie and will respond.

What, X-men: the Last stand,released 2006?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

You're having some fun with Dare or really don't know?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

as for hulk being afraid to come out, yeah i really think its a total BS. hulk gets stronger the more his rage is built up. now even if thanos is too much for him, hulk being afraid toc ome out is just stupid. to tell you the truth, to me its not a surprise because sjw liberals simply took over marvel completely. hulk is suppose to be the symbol of musculinity and testastorone, the things sjw's hate. therefor, he got a humiliating treatment. however, i do find thanos to be the sjw liberal in this whol thing. you see, thanos thinks he knows the best for everybody and believe he is doing right and has the privilege to decide for everyone else whats best. this is actually an sjw thing. make the galaxy great again.

Last edited by Dareangel on May 25th, 2018 at 01:00 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:55 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Lol i am talking about the deadpool 2 version.

Last edited by Dareangel on May 25th, 2018 at 01:02 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:56 PM
CosmicComet

You did state in the op thats its deadpool 2 version.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:57 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

*Pr slowly puts his Whiskey down and logs in*

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There is a movie forum for this stuff, this thread already exists.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653111.html

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:59 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I can't believe Dareangel spoiled that Juggs is in Deadpool 2...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:03 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac

(please log in to view the image)

What you did was inexcusable.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If not for you, maybe I'd believe Cain for one second when he said he was going to make a fine dick piercing out of Colossus.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:08 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by Parmaniac

everybody knows it already since in the last trailer, it was showed. however, if somebody didnt watch the last trailer, your post in that other thread, sure spoiled not only that, but also more things. so i wouldnt talk about spoilers mister spoiler king

Last edited by Dareangel on May 25th, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah I didn't know.

Cheers.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Dareangel
everybody knows it already since in the last trailer, it was showed. however, if somebody didnt watch the last trailer, your post in that other thread, sure spoiled not only that, but also more things. so i wouldnt talk about spoilers mister spoiler king
That's the point captain obvious.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:29 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Once in your life, go to a theater and find out yourself.

Okay, carver? Hell, if I lived close, I'd go with you, pay for your ticket and everything.

You'd thank me afterwards... shifty

Lol... that was a sarcastic question I asked him, lil pookie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk destroys him. At least he hasn’t died yet like some other posers.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote