KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Silver Surfer Vs. Graviton

The Silver Surfer Vs. Graviton
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Silver Surfer Vs. Graviton

I keep reading Graviton is trans and far above heralds.

Really, let's test this.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Surfer runs a train on him

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Graviton is trans when he faces anyone outside marvel.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Surfer runs a train on him

Pretty much

Originally posted by abhilegend
Graviton is trans when he faces anyone outside marvel.

thumb up

Pretty much

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 06:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey Leo/Operator, tell us how Graviton is trans tier here.

Last edited by abhilegend on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:10 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

The Silver Surfer has great control over gravity as well for instance manipulating the gravity of two planets to be in compatible orbit. So there's really nothing Graviton could do to him that he could not counter. Not even mentioning his advantages like speed and telepathy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:17 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Can he defeat these many characters at once though?

Skyfather level Graviton man.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey Leo/Operator, tell us how Graviton is trans tier here.
Much as I have time for both the aforementioned posters, Leo particularly. They know that they can't. Graviton is a glass cannon.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:20 PM
operator616

Surfer also recently encountered a being who had the gravitational pull of a planet (warrior zero i think it was) and he was choking the surfer until he got saved. Later on in the series he handled him quite easily from what i remember. He has also other gravitational resisting feats but point here is that he has highs and he has lows and if we average it out i think graviton wins. And pretty handily at that.

Oh and putinbot, shut the **** up.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:30 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by operator616
Surfer also recently encountered a being who had the gravitational pull of a planet (warrior zero i think it was) and he was choking the surfer until he got saved. Later on in the series he handled him quite easily from what i remember. He has also other gravitational resisting feats but point here is that he has highs and he has lows and if we average it out i think graviton wins. And pretty handily at that.

Oh and putinbot, shut the **** up.
So what your saying is Graviton has more highs than Surfer? Has Graviton ever moved Planets? I mean he has over extended himself and become an Oozara Graviton Rock Monster. I gave you a compliment pal, why so triggered?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:33 PM
operator616

Originally posted by Putinbot1
So what your saying is Graviton has more highs than Surfer? Has Graviton ever moved Planets? I mean he has over extended himself and become an Oozara Graviton Rock Monster. I gave you a compliment pal, why so triggered?

Im saying he wins based on relative portrayal, since he was superior to heralds throughout his appearances. You can go ahead and mention Surfer highs as you like, i guarantee you id be able to match it with an otherwise unremarkable showing for surfer but i don't like going on low balling fests. Basically if we average it out, Graviton should win handily.

Im not triggered btw, i just dislike your snarky comment of me unable to prove that Graviton is trans tier when i made my case in that other thread. Or at least that's what i got from your post.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:43 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im saying he wins based on relative portrayal, since he was superior to heralds throughout his appearances. You can go ahead and mention Surfer highs as you like, i guarantee you id be able to match it with an otherwise unremarkable showing for surfer but i don't like going on low balling fests. Basically if we average it out, Graviton should win handily.

Im not triggered btw, i just dislike your snarky comment of me unable to prove that Graviton is trans tier when i made my case in that other thread. Or at least that's what i got from your post.
Wasn't being snarky; I enjoy your posts more than most. I disagree about him being trans, and Leo and I go way back, so I know more of his posting and have a preference due to quantity. While I disagree with your conclusion doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading your ideas.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:47 PM
operator616

Alright fair enough.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:49 PM
Supermutant

laughing out loud Surfer one-shotted Warrior One once he got serious in their last encounter and resisted having the gravity force of an entire planet around his throat in the first meeting. And he won both fights under his own power even though he never wanted to fight, and was worried about civilians in the first meetings.

Graviton is not beating Surfer who is better than him at everything. Plus Surfer could energy drain or just trap him in his board. Surfer can causally create black holes while destroying a planet. What is Graviton going to do that will stop him?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:12 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supermutant
laughing out loud Surfer one-shotted Warrior One once he got serious in their last encounter and resisted having the gravity force of an entire planet around his throat in the first meeting. And he won both fights under his own power even though he never wanted to fight, and was worried about civilians in the first meetings.

Graviton is not beating Surfer who is better than him at everything. Plus Surfer could energy drain or just trap him in his board. Surfer can causally create black holes while destroying a planet. What is Graviton going to do that will stop him?

Yeah, Surfer is the definition of Herald. The class is named after him.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:15 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Yeah but he beats or does good against those people because he uses gravity against them. Throw a little gravity here, a little gravity there.
Surfer meanwhile has some of the best gravity resist in the game. Even in his Thunderbolts feat he had to use the sun as it was the biggest gravity source to beat The Shadow Rapist.

A little like trying to drown Magneto in metal. Or strangle Firelord with flame. Surfer is Marvel's Vegeta when it comes to gravity.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

(irrelevant scans)

Why are you showing me oversized scans that i have referenced myself? Does this somehow prove your point?

Surfer was getting choked until Dawn saved him: https://imgur.com/a/eymsbut

Choke on that. laughing out loud

this was my exact point. Surfer was getting beaten in the first encounter but beat warrior zero/one in their second encounter. It was exactly my argument. That surfer has highs and lows as anybody with basic knowledge knows.

Uh, beat him? Just like, y'know, Medusa/Karnak KO'd him? Just like Runner beat him? Just like Obliterator beat him? Just like Morg beat him? Just like WM thor beat him? Just like random space pirates beat him? Just like a random meteor chunk has KO'd him (several times)? just like random SHIELD agents with some stark tech KO'd him? Just like HE has beaten him?

Should i go on or is that enough? But please continue mentioning his high end feats.

Surfer himself admitted that creating a black hole is never his go to tactic anyway in Silver surfer: In thy name. And Graviton can increase his density to infinity as well.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:31 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: The Silver Surfer Vs. Graviton

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I keep reading Graviton is trans and far above heralds.
Graviton is no Hulk

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:34 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Yeah but he beats or does good against those people because he uses gravity against them. Throw a little gravity here, a little gravity there.
Surfer meanwhile has some of the best gravity resist in the game. Even in his Thunderbolts feat he had to use the sun as it was the biggest gravity source to beat The Shadow Rapist.

A little like trying to drown Magneto in metal. Or strangle Firelord with flame. Surfer is Marvel's Vegeta when it comes to gravity.

I disagree, i just referenced an example where he was being choked by warrior zero. Sometimes he does good sometimes he doesn't. Wasn't he also unable to resist a black hole in Galactus the devourer?

I actually never got the impression that surfer was the gravity master that you're making him out to be. But im open to change my mind.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:34 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Silver Surfer Vs. Graviton

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Graviton is no Hulk
Hahaha laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:37 PM