KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane Vs Nightcrawler

Bane Vs Nightcrawler
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Bane Vs Nightcrawler

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Bane broke the Bat, can he eff up the Elf?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Nightcrawler should win.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:36 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Bane unless Kurt is blood lusted

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 05:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^so...he -has- to kill Bane to win? Seems extreme.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Well, Bane won't hesitate to kill Kurt...

Ever since his resurrection, NC is not so friendly anymore. But he doesn't hold a personal grudge against Bane (unlike with Scalphunter or Sabretooth), so he would still likely hold back to an extent.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not sure i’m agreeing w. your logic. I get Bane wint hesitate, but neither do 90% of the characters NC fights/has fought.
And, its not really ‘holding back’ its ‘fighting in character’.

Ah well, this pops up every once in a while.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:16 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How is Bane dealing with his constant porting?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 06:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Others have predicted his moves, in comics.
Of course, others havent.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 10:26 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^so...he -has- to kill Bane to win? Seems extreme.

Yes.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 11:57 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurt's supposed to be able to bamf off body parts, which is why bloodlust matters.

In theory, he can 'port behind him, grab his head, and 'port away with it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 12:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Still not buying off on that logic.

Characters can kill if they use their powers to do so, not all threads are debated that way.

So, not sure what the disconnect is here, but thanks anyway.
Feel free to keep debating bloodlust, i’ll check in later, see if there’s anything i can actually use, or marvel at the derailment.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 12:21 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by carthage
How is Bane dealing with his constant porting?

Originally posted by cdtm
Kurt's supposed to be able to bamf off body parts, which is why bloodlust matters.

And Warp has certainly teleported off body parts before.

This is a good match but I think Bane can take what Nightcrawler dishes out and eventually catch him a couple of times for a ko. Given how Kurt normally fights, unless Kurt starts bamfing of limbs.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 01:47 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

See, Warp is someone the shit ppl have been saying in this thread would a tually apply to. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 02:20 PM