KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Warpath vs. Hawkman

Warpath vs. Hawkman
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Warpath vs. Hawkman

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:59 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

undecided but this is a great match-up and should get more attention. Also this thread makes me wonder what would happen if Warpath's vibranium knives clashed with Hawkman's nth metal mace. With both using their max strength?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 09:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hawkman. Nth Metal is uber these days.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 10:32 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

How strong is Warpath?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 10:55 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How strong is Warpath?

Strong enough to take on the Juggernaut at full power 20 yrs ago when he was still a teen. He's grown now, so he has to be above the Thing's level of strength at the very least.

It's good to see a First Nation character being represented in comics.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think the ship has sailed on Warpath being a powerhouse, I'm pretty sure they don't write him like that anymore.

Blob smacked his ass around once and Sebastian Shaw one-shotted him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Warpath vs. Hawkman

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins?

(please log in to view the image)

BLAMMMMM! Warpath wins, BLAM! BAM!

(Holy poo, there are an awful lot of Transformers with the same name as X-characters!)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think the ship has sailed on Warpath being a powerhouse, I'm pretty sure they don't write him like that anymore.

Adding to that Strong Guy beat Warpath as well.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:17 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Less well known characters have been misrepresented in the past. It really depends on the writers knowledge at times if you know what I mean? He isn't a Hulk level threat, and probably may never be, but when he's represented correctly, he should rank as a low class 100.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Stoic is right, look at Captain Atom, who got taken out by a common missile.

Everyone is victim of poor writing at some point.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

They basically depowered warpath. He isn’t as strong as he once was

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:56 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -K-M-
They basically depowered warpath. He isn’t as strong as he once was

Read X-Force. He's gone up a few notches. They even note he's the most powerful member of the team

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 12:59 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Read X-Force. He's gone up a few notches. They even note he's the most powerful member of the team

I have. But he should be the most powerful. The others are basically low-med meta

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:02 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Warpath is a less used character that can easily be boosted up if the writers decided to give him his props. He was stated to be more powerful than X-Force combined.

Last edited by Stoic on Aug 7th, 2018 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:12 AM
Senor Cage

Cap also beat him, IIRC. Hawkman has more impressive showings, IMO.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Captain America made fools of the Avengers when he was old.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:22 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -K-M-
I have. But he should be the most powerful. The others are basically low-med meta

All together including Red? Seemed like a push to me especially from his past. Plus he handled the Winter Guard pretty good but then again its the Winter Guard

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:26 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic
Captain America made fools of the Avengers when he was old.

With mace, Hawkman can hurt beings like Black Adam and Despero. Warpath will be the same. He's also taken punishment from Adam, too. Hawkman is too stubborn to lose here.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 01:31 AM
riv6672

Good match.

Going w. Hawkman, and basing thst off the versions of both characters i know best, so as not to confuse myself.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 05:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Re: Re: Warpath vs. Hawkman

Originally posted by cdtm
(please log in to view the image)

BLAMMMMM! Warpath wins, BLAM! BAM!

(Holy poo, there are an awful lot of Transformers with the same name as X-characters!)

Would you list them? I think there's a Shatterstar Transformer, so I can think of two.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 01:17 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote