KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mera Vs Storm

Mera Vs Storm
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Mera Vs Storm

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 12:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Good fight.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 12:28 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Whoever gets off their insta-KO attack first wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 12:39 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Not sure how powerful Storm is currently. She has an Asgardian hammer like Mjolnir these days.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 01:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure how powerful Storm is currently. She has an Asgardian hammer like Mjolnir these days.

Yeah it has finally happen. Prep-man made a marvel stomps match by accident.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:36 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Storm NEEDS an Asgard Crutch to win...well...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mera has her own weapon now. Orm's Trident!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Mera....Storm hasnt been impressive even with Stormcaster. Mera is a legit mid-herald now

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Mera is also hotter

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:50 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

If Storm is stupid enough to attempt an attack with a weapon instead of going for the insta-Kill/KO with her bio-electricity manipulating attack, Mera stomps.
Originally posted by Zack M
Mera has her own weapon now. Orm's Trident!

The Trident adds nothing here. If anything she's screwed if she attempts to go physical with it (just like Storm).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Mera....Storm hasnt been impressive even with Stormcaster. Mera is a legit mid-herald now

Is this all you know how to do?

Anyways, Storm wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She's not wrong. Storm's been all over the place as of late.

Storm can win, but I would bank on Mera myself.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I've been in 4 threads where she said someone isnt impressive. You're not going to get insane fts every month and for some, every other month. Just doesnt happen but what we know of the characters, Storm CAN take this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
I've been in 4 threads where she said someone isnt impressive. You're not going to get insane fts every month and for some, every other month. Just doesnt happen but what we know of the characters, Storm CAN take this.

I didn't say she couldn't.

She's had the hammer for a few issues now; long enough that we should have gotten at least a few decent feats by now. But like most of X-Men Gold, she's a disappointment.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Damborgson
Mera is also hotter

Based on what?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:49 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Based on what?

Based on me being attracted to red heads thumb up

laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 09:09 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by -Pr-
I didn't say she couldn't.

She's had the hammer for a few issues now; long enough that we should have gotten at least a few decent feats by now. But like most of X-Men Gold, she's a disappointment.

She did drop Scythian pretty well, the rest of the x-men weren't even phasing it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 09:09 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
If Storm is stupid enough to attempt an attack with a weapon instead of going for the insta-Kill/KO with her bio-electricity manipulating attack, Mera stomps.

The Trident adds nothing here. If anything she's screwed if she attempts to go physical with it (just like Storm).

Why wouldn't it? Orm's Trident was able to easily take down Clark and Diana.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:35 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Zack M
Why wouldn't it? Orm's Trident was able to easily take down Clark and Diana.

With lightening right? Storm will just redirect it or at least fight her for control over it. Now if Mera desiccated her, Storm has no answer to that.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:58 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Is this all you know how to do?

Anyways, Storm wins.

What has Storm done that places her on Meras level? They both have relatively the same powers but Mera has better showings. Storm has had the hammer for like 8 issues and has done nothing. Pick up a comic

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote