KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman & Mera & Wonder Woman vs Mighty Avengers

Aquaman & Mera & Wonder Woman vs Mighty Avengers
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Aquaman & Mera & Wonder Woman vs Mighty Avengers

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 03:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The game changer is Sentry and Dianas lasso. If she manages to snare him and hold him DC can win. That leaves Simon, Ares and Tony to fight Team Atlantis...Jess, Janet, Nat are non factors.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 03:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The game changer is Sentry and Dianas lasso. If she manages to snare him and hold him DC can win. That leaves Simon, Ares and Tony to fight Team Atlantis...Jess, Janet, Nat are non factors.
Jess has gone up against the hulk before and did very good for herself. Janet has stunned the blob. Wouldn't exactly call them non factors.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:14 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
Jess has gone up against the hulk before and did very good for herself. Janet has stunned the blob. Wouldn't exactly call them non factors.

Operating (albeit briefly) out of your weight class does not mean you can hang with the big boys. She cant split even, take a maj or score a win off anyone here so yes she's a non factor. Imo

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Operating (albeit briefly) out of your weight class does not mean you can hang with the big boys. She cant split even, take a maj or score a win off anyone here so yes she's a non factor. Imo
being a mobile distraction always factors into fights like these. Both Jess and Jan can help keep the team off balance. Both have done that numerous times in their history. So no, I don't think they're non factors.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:57 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
being a mobile distraction always factors into fights like these. Both Jess and Jan can help keep the team off balance. Both have done that numerous times in their history. So no, I don't think they're non factors.

In a comic maybe...forum no.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:24 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

The Mighty Avengers are too much. Sentry is the game changer. He has to be gone to make it fair.

Without him there, it's a close fight. The DC trio could do it though but it would be hard. Aquaman is the weak link. Mera's desiccation attack would wipe out : Carol, Wasp, Ares, Spiderwoman, and Black Widow. Simon is immune and Iron Man is shielded via his armor (like Black Manta was). That leaves Wonder Woman and Mera to take on Simon and Iron Man. I don't know what help AM would be here vs flying foes.

Keep in mind Mera can still destroy Simon by doing what Awakened Hydroman did. I don't know if she would think of winning in that fashion though.

Good fight but Sentry gotta go.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Surely the haxx lasso balances Sentry out?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
The Mighty Avengers are too much. Sentry is the game changer. He has to be gone to make it fair.

Without him there, it's a close fight. The DC trio could do it though but it would be hard. Aquaman is the weak link. Mera's desiccation attack would wipe out : Carol, Wasp, Ares, Spiderwoman, and Black Widow. Simon is immune and Iron Man is shielded via his armor (like Black Manta was). That leaves Wonder Woman and Mera to take on Simon and Iron Man. I don't know what help AM would be here vs flying foes.

Keep in mind Mera can still destroy Simon by doing what Awakened Hydroman did. I don't know if she would think of winning in that fashion though.

Good fight but Sentry gotta go.

I basically made this exact same argument smh

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:58 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hm. Above Wonder Woman? Why?

This is the same Sentry who got KO'd by Blue Marvel in orbit, for one. Are you including the Void in your assessment? [i.e. female Ultron showing]

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:08 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surely the haxx lasso balances Sentry out?

Nope. I think Sentry would actually break the lasso if push came to shove.
I basically made this exact same argument smh

I know, I was backing you up big grin
Originally posted by Philosophía
Hm. Above Wonder Woman? Why?

This is the same Sentry who got KO'd by Blue Marvel in orbit, for one. Are you including the Void in your assessment? [i.e. female Ultron showing]

I'm surprised you didn't ask me how Awakened Hydroman wrecked Wonder Man (a tactic Mera could employ if she wanted to).

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:13 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nope. I think Sentry would actually break the lasso if push came to shove.

I know, I was backing you up big grin

I'm surprised you didn't ask me how Awakened Hydroman wrecked Wonder Man (a tactic Mera could employ if she wanted to).

I'm wonder how Sentry would do against the lassos hax myself...i think it would result in a self bfr or release the void.

Thx

Becuz everyone lowballs Aquaman related characters...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:31 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Avengers take it. Team DC needs help on several fronts. Despite people discounting the street level/mid meta trio, Widow is certainly a factor with the ability to take out Mera and Arthur with sedative rounds, while Jessica has power over men, and Jan can and has gotten small enough to sting Atuma in his eardrum with stings capable of punching through steel reinforced doors.

Philo, you've placed too much stock on the DC trio if you believe that they could rise above this Avengers line up, which goes to show you just how dominant Blue Marvel was during his arc. It also shows why he defeated Pagan solo.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Veranke, not Jessica.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Stoic
Avengers take it. Team DC needs help on several fronts. Despite people discounting the street level/mid meta trio, Widow is certainly a factor with the ability to take out Mera and Arthur with sedative rounds, while Jessica has power over men, and Jan can and has gotten small enough to sting Atuma in his eardrum with stings capable of punching through steel reinforced doors.

Philo, you've placed too much stock on the DC trio if you believe that they could rise above this Avengers line up, which goes to show you just how dominant Blue Marvel was during his arc. It also shows why he defeated Pagan solo.

Stoic, do you realize in terms of RAW POWER, Mera is greater than anyone on Team Avengers except Sentry and Full Binary Carol right?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:56 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Stoic, do you realize in terms of RAW POWER, Mera is greater than anyone on Team Avengers except Sentry and Full Binary Carol right?

Wonder Man could take her down Zop. Power is great but Widow can make a shot dead on 2 miles out. Diana would be the only one to possibly stop this if it were aimed at her. Widow could take out Arthur and Mera without killing them with tranquilizer rounds. You have to stop sticking to the tier system too much because you discount things like raw skill.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 08:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tranqs piercing AM?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 08:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Stoic
Wonder Man could take her down Zop.

You think? What's stopping her from ending him like Awakened Hydrman did?
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 08:07 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Black Widow solos ...my god

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 08:16 PM
carver9

Wonder Woman solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 08:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote