KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel vs. Maestro

Blue Marvel vs. Maestro
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Blue Marvel vs. Maestro

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 01:54 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'll actually take bm here i think. maestro has never really impressed me terribly tbh. interesting match though. thumb up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Blue Marvel absorbs the Absorbing Man and casts him onto Maestro turning both into fossils.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 10:47 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Blue Marvel stomps.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 04:09 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Blue Marvel absorbs the Absorbing Man and casts him onto Maestro turning both into fossils.

Go on..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 12:09 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Maestro speedblitzes him harder than Hulk speedblitzes Galactus

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 12:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by leonidas
i'll actually take bm here i think.... interesting match though. thumb up

thumb up

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 12:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know it was all done off-panel, but Maestro beat them all. By interference... He is that powerful.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I know it was all done off-panel, but Maestro beat them all. By interference... He is that powerful.

He did not. The nukes killed all the heroes and villains while hulk hid. The trophy room wasn’t even his....it was Rick jones

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Nukes amped him up. The inference was he got stronger and beat them all. Rick collected the trophies, the Inference was he won. That was the point of the plot he got stronger due to the nukes and beat everyone still alive. Hell in that awful late 90's Hulk story he became the Maestro to unite the world against him in the Hulk comic against the Avengers which had Thor in that awful 90's Liefield costume.. Reread it, somewhere there's a quote about how it amped him in the original Maestro story.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The Nukes amped him up. The inference was he got stronger and beat them all. Rick collected the trophies, the Inference was he won. That was the point of the plot he got stronger due to the nukes and beat everyone still alive. Hell in that awful late 90's Hulk story he became the Maestro to unite the world against him in the Hulk comic against the Avengers which had Thor in that awful 90's Liefield costume.. Reread it, somewhere there's a quote about how it amped him in the original Maestro story.

He got amped but no he did no beat the heroes and villains. It’s stated in the handbooks, Incredible Hulk, exiles, etc the nukes did all the work

He then had a close fight between professor hulk

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:08 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maestro is unimpressive. But so is BM...stalemate

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 02:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 02:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

BM made Maestro drop his amp (Iso) with a punch. Nothing was conclusive though

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@KM as it is glitching on quoting you, this is why I really hate handbooks, the team Maestro alludes to what he was intended to be. The Trophy room was meant to show that the Maestro had beaten them, that was the point of it. That was the whole point of the plot the Maestro was supreme. But as usual a handbook retcon devalues a good plot and the sequels devalued a beautiful Peter David self-contained story. As sequels usually do. Kingdom Come and Watchmen spring to mind most for this.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
When was this Bran?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Contest of Champions. Ewing used the Ultimates and then he realized he didn't want them to lose or to save the day so he quickly wrote them out.

They had a very quick scuffle.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Contest of Champions. Ewing used the Ultimates and then he realized he didn't want them to lose or to save the day so he quickly wrote them out.

They had a very quick scuffle.
Thanks, I will look.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:43 PM
-K-M-

@KM as it is glitching on quoting you, this is why I really hate handbooks, the team Maestro alludes to what he was intended to be. The Trophy room was meant to show that the Maestro had beaten them, that was the point of it. That was the whole point of the plot the Maestro was supreme. But as usual a handbook retcon devalues a good plot and the sequels devalued a beautiful Peter David self-contained story. As sequels usually do. Kingdom Come and Watchmen spring to mind most for this.

No,

As Rick said...

"I sort of missed the last war-the one where all my friends got killed" *shows nuke explosion and Captain Marvel, Captain America, Spider-Man, Ant-Man dead*

"Hulk: A war?
Rick: That's it. A war. A big one"
Hulk: Who was responsible? Doctor Doom? The Leader? The Red Skull?
Rick: Nope. Funny, aint it? All the good guys protecting humanity from the bad guys. And humanity went and blew itself up real fine without help from anyone in armor or funny long johns. Go figure. Remember all the reports about how people might survive atomic wars? Exaggerated. All of it. Thor? Gone. Wolverine? Gone. Cap..all of 'em...all gone. and after the third world war there was another war....cant even remember what it was about"

"most of my peeps roasted when the nukes hit the fan. My wife Marlo was among'em..but there was one guy who actually prospered. Someone im kinda responsible for creating. While almost everyone else was dying from fallout, my old pal just soaked up the rads and got stronger and stronger and stronger....."

So nukes and the fallout killed everyone. It was only after he soaked up the rads and got stronger he became Maestro...which again was after the heroes were killed.

Rick made the trophy room as a tribute and not to forget the heroic age to act as a symbol

There was no alluding, it was outright said and shown they were killed by nukes

Recently Maestro was easily beat by Old Man Logan

Last edited by -K-M- on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:02 PM
-K-M-

That was also because he was caught off guard too. Maestro was currently having a mental battle as well

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:05 PM