KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgardian Destroyer vs Current Hulk

Asgardian Destroyer vs Current Hulk
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Asgardian Destroyer vs Current Hulk

maestro is in the armor again and hates that the new hulk thinks HE is the man. maestro comes back to end him. hulk as seen recently in the CHALLENGER avengers arc and beyond.

maestro in the armor almost killed the hulk once--can he do it again?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I dont care how much KMC pout about this but Hulk recently (hell, for the past 5 plus yrs) have displayed power that EASILY puts him above Herald level... how far up, who knows. Immortal Hulk could win this and if we are basing it off of the showing we seen against him in the suit vs current Hulk, I'm giving it to Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 05:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

When the Asgardian Destroyer first appeared, kicking the shik out of Thor, I would have given it a victory as well over the Hulk. But since then, especially in the last decade or so, overall I've found Hulk more impressive.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 08:35 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He incinerated the Hulk. Hulk is stronger now, but enough to catch up to the armor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 08:47 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindship
When the Asgardian Destroyer first appeared, kicking the shik out of Thor, I would have given it a victory as well over the Hulk. But since then, especially in the last decade or so, overall I've found Hulk more impressive.

It still generally kicks the shiet out if everybody. Unless of course ure the Phoenix force.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 08:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It still generally kicks the shiet out if everybody. Unless of course ure the Phoenix force.

The Hulk does as well. smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or Mangog stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

honestly i'm not sure. the jane thor destroyer had some good AND bad moments. assuming we leave the jane stuff aside i think i'd still take the destroyer here. it was carving (heh) hulk up in their earlier meeting. not sure this would be any different.... i have to think the challenger and the destroyer are relatively close in power level, and it seemed a po'd challenger didn't think much of hulk. lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Destroyer and Hulk fight... didnt that happen during the time Hulk was dying?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:06 PM
DarkSaint85

Go read Future Imperfect

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Go read Future Imperfect

I'll read it during my time. I'm surprised you're in this thread... you usually only show up when Hulk is fighting a DC character (or any DC character against a marvel character).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:31 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
I'll read it during my time. I'm surprised you're in this thread... you usually only show up when Hulk is fighting a DC character (or any DC character against a marvel character).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:37 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
I'll read it during my time.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

The PF couldn't even handle the Scarlet Witch. Destroyer is a joke now. Hulk smashes.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:46 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
Destroyer is a joke now. Hulk smashes.

And chews... don't forget how chewing through Destroyer is a surefire way to beat it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by leonidas
honestly i'm not sure. the jane thor destroyer had some good AND bad moments. assuming we leave the jane stuff aside i think i'd still take the destroyer here. it was carving (heh) hulk up in their earlier meeting. not sure this would be any different.... i have to think the challenger and the destroyer are relatively close in power level, and it seemed a po'd challenger didn't think much of hulk. lol

When did Jane defeat the Destroyer?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

jane didn't defeat the destroyer.... confused in fact she was getting her sh!t pushed in by it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

she was getting her sh!t pushed in by it.

Good God, leo.

I didn't know you were into stuff like that, you crazy old man.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:35 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

jane didn't defeat the destroyer.... confused in fact she was getting her sh!t pushed in by it.

Misread your post. Sorry.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 03:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The Destroyer, powered by a fairly weakned Freya, which after readying it again I assume was meant to mean something given how Mangog brought it up as a factor, is who lost to Mangog.

The strongest Mangog of all time, supposedly. Then Jason Aaron shit the bed and had him die to a sun, which is why everything previous seemed less impressive.

But aside from that, the Destroyer is almost spotless in his record. He can carve Mjolnir, his disintegration ray can kill Thor and the like, tough as nails, hits like a ton of bricks, magic versatility aside from his blasts, etc. The Hulk is still outclassed.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 03:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote