KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ares vs. Arkon

Ares vs. Arkon
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ares vs. Arkon

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

1. Standard rules.

2. Hand-to-hand, no weapons.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 09:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I like Arkon in both.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 03:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Arkon

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 03:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Arkon for me.
Love the homage pics.

And yes, Conan would beat them both.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 07:17 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 07:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I like Arkon in both.

thumb up

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 09:48 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

arkon is....useless. who has he beaten, ever...? confused didn't THUNDRA beat him at some point? i'm sure ben has beaten him, and i don't think he was even able to take out colossus.

arkon?? dude is phukcing terrible. lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't know what happened next but this isn't bad.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 12:27 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't know what happened next but this isn't bad.

Arkon also fought classic non pussy version of Wonder Man in a prolonged battle. He lost but it was an epic fight.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 01:47 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think I saw that.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 03:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wtf? he stabbed herc, tried to blow him up and herc basically tanked it and did this:

https://imgur.com/a/g4U7x5x

he was a punching bag. still lived after a few shots from herc, so....decent durability i guess. as opposed to a good showing from ares against herc here:

https://arousinggrammar.com/2013/04...rcules-vs-ares/

(easier than loading a dozen scans). (nice healing factor display from herc here too.)

anyway, not sure why people feel ares is such a chump all of a sudden, but he is def above this d-lister by a fair margin. the only reason he was able to last for a while against simon was because of his weapons. the bolts pack a bit of a punch, but simon still had him on his knees at the end and would have finished him. the anti-olympian stuff in the last few days has been a bit odd.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 03:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I just noticed Hercules said he and Arkon were equal in strength.

Thanks for the rest of the fight. He took a beating from Hercules and stayed concious. Not bad.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 03:53 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Never liked Arkon... He's corny as efff.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 03:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by leonidas
as opposed to a good showing from ares against herc here:

https://arousinggrammar.com/2013/04...rcules-vs-ares/

Hercules was recovering from having his body flooded with Hydra poison, fighting Wonder Man and a bunch of goons with high tech weapons! You can even see the bullet holes and scars on his body from the poison. As opposed to Arkon fighting a healthy Hercules.

Jeez dude....

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 04:18 PM
DarkSaint85

What does the Hydra blood do?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 04:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What does the Hydra blood do?

Well it killed him when he was mortal. It allowed the bullets Ares used to pierce his immortal skin and enter his blood stream where it was causing him extreme pain and driving him mad.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Quoting Ares : "It killed him the first time." and "It's the deadliest poison known to gods."

After all that, when he was recovering, Ares launches his attack.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 04:49 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Obvious the hydra blood made him almost bloodlusted. He prolly turned into a brawler, but definitely looked like he held back less.

Ares told wm to ge ready for "fight of your life"...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 05:04 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Obvious the hydra blood made him almost bloodlusted. He prolly turned into a brawler, but definitely looked like he held back less.

Ares told wm to ge ready for "fight of your life"...

Spoken by Ares : "It is the deadliest poison known to gods". Go to google and look up the definition of the word "deadliest".

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 05:05 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Uh... It sent him into a berserker mode. Clearly he was more dangerous here. Also it killed him when he was mortal. Common knowledge that his immortal form > his mortal one.

Ares's attempt did not have the desired effect. If anything it made him more powerful since he held back less.. Can't really see how anyone could view this any different.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 05:13 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Uh... It sent him into a berserker mode. Clearly he was more dangerous here. Also it killed him when he was mortal. Common knowledge that his immortal form > his mortal one.

Ares's attempt did not have the desired effect. If anything it made him more powerful since he held back less.. Can't really see how anyone could view this any different.

Ares sucker attacked him after : riddling his body with the deadliest poison known to gods (that was causing him extreme pain and making him lose his mind), then fighting off Wonder Man, then going up against an army with high tech weapons, then eating a huge explosion that burned off the Hydra poison in his body.

That's the same as Arkon fighting a healthy Hercules that sucker punched him in the back as he was walking away.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 05:20 PM