KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's Santa Claus Vs Unworthy Thor

DC's Santa Claus Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DC's Santa Claus Vs Unworthy Thor

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:56 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That Santa had Nukes. He goes Full Nordic BadArse on Sore Boy Thor.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Santa of course, he may not be as OP as reality warping Santa from Marvel, but still this is Santa we are talking about, and in comics he is like a top dog when it comes to sheer power.

He ain't losing to any Thor, Hulk, Superman or etc..

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 08:22 AM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have to disagree. Superman would punch his eye out easier than Lobo did, and Thor could as well. Hulk? Hulk would do him like he did Loki in the movie.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:08 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I have to disagree. Superman would punch his eye out easier than Lobo did, and Thor could as well. Hulk? Hulk would do him like he did Loki in the movie.
You seem to forget that Santa appeared in more comics and his apperances are not limited to Lobo comics, plus what you proposing is not gonna work, why you ask me? Simple *spoiler alert* Santa is IMMORTAL creature of magic, damage him however you like, he'll just come back like nothing happened.

Plus, he has tanked Darkseid's tech based planetary defence when Santa invaded and gave him a coal because he is a bad boy, he is a pretty tough guy, literally nothing from Apocalypse could stop him, no parademons, no disintegration beams, nothing. - https://i.imgur.com/KE1WwbH.jpg / https://i.imgur.com/GTwhBkB.jpg.

On top of that Santa has magic powers, so they are playing factor as well, when it comes to characters like Santa they shouldn't be taken seriously, they are like toonforce characters.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:28 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Here are more feats of even Santa vs Spectre, now top that seemed like Santa was more powerful of the 2 for sure. big grin

https://imgur.com/a/860LpXl

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:57 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The Spectre has variable power levels though. Thor has crazy showings himself, and let's not get into the ridiculous level of feats that Superman has, or the Hulk. Santa is too new o comics to get into a feat war with these guys. Thor may not outright trounce him, but he does have feats to give him the win here. I recall Santa's run in with Lobo, and it was pretty one sided tbh.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:04 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

The Spectre has variable power levels though. Thor has crazy showings himself, and let's not get into the ridiculous level of feats that Superman has, or the Hulk. Santa is too new o comics to get into a feat war with these guys. Thor may not outright trounce him, but he does have feats to give him the win here. I recall Santa's run in with Lobo, and it was pretty one sided tbh.

The Spectre is Spectre, even with whole variable power level, he is still far more powerful than characters like Superman, Thor, Hulk, let's not forget that, how they say an ant is still an ant, no matter how weakened the giant is. The fact that you are trying to dismiss this feat is a bit stretch honestly, Santa is classified as TOONFORCE type character, there is no high end for these type of characters, because that's how their narrative works, you seem to not understand that honestly.

Ridiculous feats of Superman, Thor and Hulk? Please, These characters are too limited with their bland physical powers, which is useless against Santa, read the scans please, because as Santa explains if you are engaging him with the mindset of attacking him it would be useless, Spectre learned that as well in a painful way, that's how magic of Santa works, it's kinda hax actually.

Yeah he lost to Lobo, but he didn't die, plus the whole thing was because he didn't use his magic powers like he did against Spectre, let's not forget that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:14 PM
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Also featwar? Feats are irrelevant when it comes to toonforce type characters, that's how their narrative is estabilished, but anyways toonforce quality feats >>>quantity of Superman/Hulk/Thor feats, it's as simple as that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:15 PM
Senor Cage

That's Hal spectre. The most formidable of Spectre. Dang.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well in that case Lobo must be on the level of the Living Tribunal despite any showings to prove this. You learn something everyday I guess.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:58 PM
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Well in that case Lobo must be on the level of the Living Tribunal despite any showings to prove this. You learn something everyday I guess.

False logistics you are using here, read the scans again, against Spectre, Santa was actually using his MAGIC POWERS, while against Lobo, he fought merely with physical stats like strength and etc...while forgetting that he has Spectre-level magic powers to use.

Do you understand the difference now? Beating someone in physical combat doesn't make the character more powerful than opponent's magical capabilities, which the character forgot to use, - for example Captain America, Iron Fist can beat Doctor Strange in pure physical combat, but i doubt anyone would argue that Cap and IF >>>> Strange's magical powers, get it?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:10 PM
the Darkone

Thor wins better feats and better versatility, Thor cna pull things out his a$$ that would phuck up Santa day.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:54 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't think Unworthy Thor has any feats that surpass the Spectre one.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 11:07 PM
Flyattractor

UnWorthy Thor Crumbles when Santa starts telling him how NAUGHTY has been.

Cause Marvel made Thor a Phussy!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 01:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Santa rapes Thor

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 06:39 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote