KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes

Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes

Yes or no.
Current versions unless otherwise stated.

Thor
Blue Marvel
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
Hyperion

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Yes. She's on par with all, except possibly Hulk (depending on the portrayal) and definitely the Sentry. But the Lasso of truth might do a real number on Bob. Or fix him!

And of course Strange, like Fate and any Elite Top Tier Mage, is highly variable and on any given day might punk her. Or get punked.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:40 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Re: Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672

Thor If it's Thor w/Mjolnir, no. If it's Thor with that ghetto axe, yes.
Blue Marvel Classic BM destroys her, current loses.
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme) Yes, she's got all the tools to deal with mages.
Silver Surfer No. Bad matchup for her.
Gladiator She wins only via lasso.
Sentry Nope.
Hulk She wins only via lasso.
Hyperion She wins only via lasso.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes

Originally posted by riv6672
Yes or no.
Current versions unless otherwise stated.

Thor
Blue Marvel
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
Hyperion

None of them, except Hulk.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 10:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Yes. She's on par with all, except possibly Hulk (depending on the portrayal) and definitely the Sentry. But the Lasso of truth might do a real number on Bob. Or fix him!

And of course Strange, like Fate and any Elite Top Tier Mage, is highly variable and on any given day might punk her. Or get punked.

This. A battle with Hulk would probably go like her fight against Damage but far worse.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
This. A battle with Hulk would probably go like her fight against Damage but far worse.

You mean stalemate someone who was trying to talk him down?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Except much worse, as Carver said.

Diana beats Hulk down, instead of talks him down.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM

If that's the way you see it then I guess.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TGATES

Can her sword cut hulk?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 12:22 AM
TGATES is currently offline Click here to Send TGATES a Private Message Find more posts by TGATES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TGATES
Can her sword cut hulk?

She probably can but his healing factor is so insane that cutting him would be irrelevant.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 12:59 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Not if she takes off a limb

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Not if she takes off a limb

He grew an entire head back. He will be ok. Are you implying she would stomp Thor?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:34 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He grew an entire head back. He will be ok.

Please don't tell me you're referring to his past self that had a different powerset, being a wild and unpredictable mutation...

Do you even read the scans that get posted on this site?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Please don't tell me you're referring to his past self that had a different powerset, being a wild and unpredictable mutation...

Hulk is Hulk though.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 03:28 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What powerset did he have?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:06 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What powerset did he have?

Read the damn comic.

Originally posted by meep-meep
Hulk is Hulk though.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Read the damn comic.

laughing out loud

Show me the scan please. I have literally posted half of the comic on KMC. Show me the scan though. It shouldnt be hard since you're trailing me in every Hulk thread.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Banner explains the whole damn thing on panel. Hulk never grows back his head, he re-attaches it after Banner's head pops out of his chest.

You're a terrible liar, carver.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:39 AM
carver9

Banner explains the whole damn thing on panel. Hulk never grows back his head, he re-attaches it after Banner's head pops out of his chest.

You're a terrible liar, carver.

So Banner head didnt pop put of his chest?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:45 AM
cdtm

Show me the scan please. I have literally posted half of the comic on KMC. Show me the scan though. It shouldnt be hard since you're trailing me in every Hulk thread.

laughing out loud You are the most paranoid freak ever.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:48 AM