KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hood Vs Bullseye

Red Hood Vs Bullseye
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Red Hood Vs Bullseye

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Jason.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:58 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Jason

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 04:23 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lester

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 04:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

depends on the location
how far are they apart
what gears they bring?

This fight really can go either way

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 07:29 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah I’m not even sure what Todd has as standard anymore. Of late he hasn’t had much at all. As he’s been shown lately I’d say Lester. Give Todd his earlier standard weapons and I’d take him. H2h is Todd as well imo.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 07:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

both of these characters are over the place, tough fight to gauge

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 03:15 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
both of these characters are over the place, tough fight to gauge

Not really

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 03:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not really

Do elaborate

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 04:13 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Do elaborate

You said both are all over the place. That's not accurate. Lester is about as consistent as MAs get. Same with Todd only difference is his gear

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 04:19 PM
Supermutant

You said both are all over the place. That's not accurate. Lester is about as consistent as MAs get. Same with Todd only difference is his gear

Lester can go from stalemating both Elektra and Daredevil to being own in one shot by Taskmaster. I think you need to re-educate yourself on what consistent means.
Plus I was referring more to their feats although Bullseye is anything but consistent as pure MA lol. Also with Todd some of his previous gear allows him to hurt Krpytonians or his all-caste training that allowed him to one shot Lady Shiva. He currently definitely not using alien tech. Does he still remembers his all-caste training, or is that even a part of his current history? Many of these type factors determines who I would pick between these two. Have Bullseye metal lace skeleton been referred to recently and/or the healing factor it was suppose to provide?

lol at these two especially being consistent at anything besides being consistently inconsistent.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:12 PM
Deadline

Lester can go from stalemating both Elektra and Daredevil to being own in one shot by Taskmaster. I think you need to re-educate yourself on what consistent means.
Plus I was referring more to their feats although Bullseye is anything but consistent as pure MA lol. Also with Todd some of his previous gear allows him to hurt Krpytonians or his all-caste training that allowed him to one shot Lady Shiva. He currently definitely not using alien tech. Does he still remembers his all-caste training, or is that even a part of his current history? Many of these type factors determines who I would pick between these two. Have Bullseye metal lace skeleton been referred to recently and/or the healing factor it was suppose to provide?

lol at these two especially being consistent at anything besides being consistently inconsistent.

I think I might agree he seems to have problems beating Punisher in h2h and seems to do worse against him than Daredevil, he also got dominated by Crossbones in h2h and only got away with a trick shot.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:18 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He's easily beaten Castle he just tends to toy with him, due to their history. Same thing that happens with his triangle with Elektra and DD. He's sadistic so he likes the back and forth. As far as Taskmater that's the same guy who was stalemating 2 Caps.

Take away plot and gear and these two are pretty consistent in MA.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:17 PM
Deadline

He's easily beaten Castle he just tends to toy with him, due to their history. Same thing that happens with his triangle with Elektra and DD. He's sadistic so he likes the back and forth.

He only beat Castle easily the first time they met and clearly wasn't expecting somebody to be that good.

As far as Taskmater that's the same guy who was stalemating 2 Caps.

Nah that's not what really happened I don't think. He did one move that got both of them then Bucky left then Cap fought him 1 on 1.

Mmm dunno about that...well in Bullseye vase anyway.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:44 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

He's easily beaten Castle he just tends to toy with him, due to their history. Same thing that happens with his triangle with Elektra and DD. He's sadistic so he likes the back and forth. As far as Taskmater that's the same guy who was stalemating 2 Caps.

You just gave reasons why Bullseye is inconsistent. I'm not saying losing to Taskmaster shows inconsistency. I'm stating that Bullseye stalemating both DD and Elektra simultaneously in one comic, then getting knock down casually by Taskmaster in one shot show inconsistency.

Bullseye had an evenish match with Cap in one comic, then gets destroyed by D- lister American Eagle in another one.

Then the issues of his adamantium lace bones and healing factor. Does he even have them still?

And Red Hood can go from beating down A + MMAers like Batman and Shiva, to getting beat down by them like what Bruce recently did to him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 12:51 PM
Zelax

Red Hood.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:36 PM
Zelax is currently offline Click here to Send Zelax a Private Message Find more posts by Zelax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'm stating that Bullseye stalemating both DD and Elektra simultaneously in one comic, then getting knock down casually by Taskmaster in one shot show inconsistency.
Bullseye has extensively studied both Elektra and Daredevil, and thus is more adept to fighting them:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Philosophía
Bullseye has extensively studied both Elektra and Daredevil, and thus is more adept to fighting them:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

no shit sherlock. Taskmaster has studied Cap, Bane has studied Batman. Arch rivals or main rogue gallery studying their opponent who they face constantly isn't new. Congrats you pass comics 101.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:23 AM
DarkSaint85

I think Phildo is trying to say Bullseye isn't inconsistent, he's just crap, when his greatest combat feats against named opponents is due to extensive prep, which he doesn't have here.

Just like Lex would do terribly against Thor in a no prep scenario, yet gives Superman issues.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Stating that he is crap instead of inconsistent is just semantics, as he has decent enough feats outside of DD/Elektra. Which goes back to this point the heroes have also studied their main rogue gallery rather directly or indirectly with some many encounters between them. So Bullseye have studied DD/Elektra, but DD/Elektra knows what Lester like to do and his combat habits as well case in point:

https://imgur.com/JeQo0ok
https://imgur.com/eavF5E5
https://imgur.com/8jidXt9
https://imgur.com/pg2oPlw
https://imgur.com/zaiSfFq
https://imgur.com/unfk2Nk

So the very "consistent" mmaer Bullseye who has specifically studied DD down through the years, still can't manage to get one hit in h2h.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:23 AM