KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto VS Annihilus

Magneto VS Annihilus
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Magneto VS Annihilus

Just curious, who kicks who’s butt?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 10:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Annihilus should win, but Magneto has the powerset to handle him imo.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:09 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Depends if mags can manipulate the control rod

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:51 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Annihilus should win, but Magneto has the powerset to handle him imo.

Yes to both your statements imo. It seemed like a fight that should have happened before, but Marvel’s never gotten around to it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Annihilus wins if Mags can't control his suit. Mags wins if he can't.

Originally posted by riv6672
Yes to both your statements imo. It seemed like a fight that should have happened before, but Marvel’s never gotten around to it.
Why would this fight have ever happened? The guy who runs his own dimension should have squared off with the Juden who hates humans?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You just answered your own question. thumb up

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 03:58 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It would be the battle of insects

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:35 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I keep thinking you’re Sin at first glance, then i’m like ‘no, that post was funny’...big grin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:58 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I would like to see more mutants have cosmic adventures.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 04:00 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I remember when the new X Men had their first space adventures, and went to the Savage Land...classic stuff.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 09:27 PM
carver9

Magneto destroys here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 10:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

fuzzy duck

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 10:11 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9
Magneto destroys here.

Your posts remind me of the Oscar bait movie Ben stiller’s character made in TROPIC THUNDER. Cant recall the name though. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 10:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Arnie Grape and Sam Dawson (I Am Sam) work as well. Carvy Grape and I Am Carv I mean

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 11:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This thread is simple. If Magneto can control the metal and the rod that is on Ann body and in his hand, he stomps, if he cant control it, good fight but he will lose. The thing here is, Magneto CAN control his metal, theres no denying this. Want to know why? He can control it because he manipulated the metal of an entire Celestial.

Back on topic...Magneto stomps.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 11:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Arnie Grape and Sam Dawson (I Am Sam) work as well. Carvy Grape and I Am Carv

Lol

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 11:14 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Arnie Grape and Sam Dawson (I Am Sam) work as well. Carvy Grape and I Am Carv I mean

^^^thats the one!

Simple Carver. I think thats a keeper.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 11:30 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
This thread is simple. If Magneto can control the metal and the rod that is on Ann body and in his hand, he stomps, if he cant control it, good fight but he will lose. The thing here is, Magneto CAN control his metal, theres no denying this. Want to know why? He can control it because he manipulated the metal of an entire Celestial.

Back on topic...Magneto stomps.
What was holding the Celestial together was *apparently* an electromagnetic field before Magneto stepped in. What he did was mimic the basic requirements of the field. Monster feat absolutely, but we already know it was subject to his power. We don't know what the **** the Control Rod is made out of hence why it's not applicable.
It was inert metal that had no energy attracting it to itself. Had Tiamut had its own power holding it together, it's doubtful it would have even been seen as something to be manipulated by Magneto.

Using that logic however, anything subject to an electromagnetic field should be controllable by Magneto. Curious how Hulk's nerves would fare against someone who could hold a Celestial together? Hulk's brainwaves, even down to Hulk's atoms should be subject to an effect, no?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 12:09 AM
riv6672

^^^Or Thanos. Sentry. Molecule Man. Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 04:17 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by staxamillion
I would like to see more mutants have cosmic adventures.

This is the best slap to the Starjammers and War of Kings I've seen in a while.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote