KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Northstar vs. Captain Britain

Northstar vs. Captain Britain
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Northstar vs. Captain Britain

Can Northstar knock the B out of Britain and put Captain Britain on Ritalin makeing him into Captain Ritalin?
(please log in to view the image)
vs.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:53 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

CB wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:05 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
CB wins.

Not if Mungiforce is allowed.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

CB is fairly fast in his own right.

If he can tank the initial onslaught then he might win this.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:29 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by krisblaze
CB is fairly fast in his own right.

If he can tank the initial onslaught then he might win this.

He is, yes.

Had a nice feat in Excalibur, undressing several thugs at the same time... Northstar would love it laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:39 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: Northstar vs. Captain Britain

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can Northstar knock the B out of Britain and put Captain Britain on Ritalin makeing him into Captain Ritalin?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It's good to know there's people who are more immature and say dumber things than me on purpose.

I'm not ashamed of it, but it's good to know there's some out there.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Northstar controls light. He could take the light out of Captain Britains eyes and leave him without a soul.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:29 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He doesnt control light. He generates light bursts used as concussive blasts or flashbangs. Doesn’t manipulate external sources

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:31 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Northstar controls light. He could take the light out of Captain Britains eyes and leave him without a soul.

Where does this stuff come from? Lol... is this guy playing when he responds like this or is he serious?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

At this point he has been pretty consistent with his comments. So I have no clue

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:35 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

How do you think Selene the Black Queen does it and so can all light powered mutants.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:39 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around. I do the same thing at work where I say wildly stupid/horrible things (even worse than here) to get a reaction from co-workers/piss off my brother.
It's fun saying anything that comes to mind. You lose a lot of punch though over the internet, but Wonder Man has decided to go right over the edge in hopes that he loses nothing in translation.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Obvisouly your spite of man is all that matters to you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:41 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Obvisouly your spite of man is all that matters to you.
thumb up

Man is the worst. WoMan is where it's at. One day we will end this patriarchy

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:47 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by One Big Mob
It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around. I do the same thing at work where I say wildly stupid/horrible things (even worse than here) to get a reaction from co-workers/piss off my brother.
It's fun saying anything that comes to mind. You lose a lot of punch though over the internet, but Wonder Man has decided to go right over the edge in hopes that he loses nothing in translation.
So the theory is that he had this account since 2003, and Big C was the troll account, but now he just uses this main one because f*ck it, won't get banned anyways?

Not that he should. Wonder Man's threads are consistently better than at least half the other 'new' threads.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:28 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Smurph
So the theory is that he had this account since 2003, and Big C was the troll account, but now he just uses this main one because f*ck it, won't get banned anyways?

Not that he should. Wonder Man's threads are consistently better than at least half the other 'new' threads.
Think he forgot about the account tbh. But his threads even back when he (WM) was "new" were exactly the same.
Spidey-Dude, Big C, and a couple others are all in the same vein. He's got a line of them. I'm just curious if he actually has a serious account or not. Maybe once the registration got shut down he needed to go back to one unbanned, who knows?

Oh yeah, it's great. Far better than a Riv thread. I'm just throwing out my opinions for people that question him. Big-C/Spidey Dude were great to have around too. It's good to read some absolute bananas shit with no ill intention behind it. Guy's quite creative and funny.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:41 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around.

You sure? Wonder Man's spelling and grammar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big C's.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:58 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, WM predates CBC.

Big C's style is different. Here's his new account, after the original got permabanned for homophobia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=149877

Post-Crisis WM is in his own league now.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:14 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by zopzop
You sure? Wonder Man's spelling and grammar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big C's.
Read the op bruv.

also it reelly knot hard 2 dum down ur speklling end grammer 2 swich dings up u dig cuz? am i bran er am eye celey right now u dont even no if u not look at me username

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:15 PM