KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If Hulk and Superman are each 100

If Hulk and Superman are each 100
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

If Hulk and Superman are each 100

In their Healing Factor/Invulnerability, respectively, where do the characters i’ve listed rank on each scale?

I’m trying to get a sense of what area posters think each character is strongest in.

EXAMPLE:
Wolverine 75/0
He scores high on the Hulk scale, imo, but doesn't rank on the Supes scale as he has no invulnerability.

WONDER WOMAN Hulk/Supes
AQUAMAN Hulk/Supes
INVINCIBLE Hulk/Supes
THOR Hulk/Supes
NAMOR Hulk/Supes
GROOT Hulk/Supes
CAROL DANVERS Hulk/Supes
LOBO Hulk/Supes

Feel free to rate any other characters who you think have both these qualities going on.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Hulk's healing factor is all over the place. Sometimes he's more invulnerable and sometimes he's more of a healer. I'm not sure Hulk is a good healing factor benchmark.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:02 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hes both tbh. No one is trlu invulnerable.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Hulk's healing factor is all over the place. Sometimes he's more invulnerable and sometimes he's more of a healer. I'm not sure Hulk is a good healing factor benchmark.

Well, thats who i opted for/cant edit/a mod sure as heck’s not gonna do it for me. stick out tongue

Give it a shot if you want, if not, thanks anyway...thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Hes both tbh. No one is trlu invulnerable.

The correct answer is ...he is special.

The Hulk can be cut and impaled by things that should not affect one with true invulnerability, for example when he had spears embedded in him.

However, in another comic he was seen getting angry to the point that bullets made from Adamantium couldn’t pierce his skin. What’s interesting is that as he got angrier he got not just stronger but more ...invulnerable.

There was another time when some alien being was stating how thick his skin was (and that it would require a blade that could split an atom to cut it). Which is important, because to cut Superman (without first having to soak away enough of his solar reserves) has been done easily with a magic blade so sharp it could - yes - cut atoms.

Going back to the Hulk ...most people don’t get the character.

He is not some dumb strong brute, although that’s how he’s unfortunately written.

He is a reality warped that primarily manifests as strength, and it gets crazier/more powerful the angrier he gets.

This is why he can jump through a window that has chronogically-tempered glass that is meant to teleport him to another place if he breaks it ...and because he is so angry when he breaks through it does not work.

That is not ‘strength’ but something else.

Getting back on topic - Hulk does have a healing factor, and he has shown various levels of invulnerability ...but the thing about the character is he’s special.

Hey him angry enough, and I bet he could even get superspeed or flight ...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:51 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^oh that last i’m not even touching! stick out tongue
Just wanted to get some ratings...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:22 PM
tru-marvell

WONDER WOMAN Hulk/Supes.... 90/90
AQUAMAN Hulk/Supes......75/60
INVINCIBLE Hulk/Supes....?/?
THOR Hulk/Supes....50/95
NAMOR Hulk/Supes....?/80
GROOT Hulk/Supes.....110/45
CAROL DANVERS Hulk/Supes....?/85
LOBO Hulk/Supes....1000/90

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:41 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^thanks!

Re: Invincible, i was curious how he’d rate, as he’s obviously invulnerable, but damn he’s a bleeder.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:14 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: If Hulk and Superman are each 100

WONDER WOMAN 50/70
AQUAMAN 30/30
INVINCIBLE dunno
THOR 60/60
NAMOR 50/60
GROOT 70/40
CAROL DANVERS 30/50
LOBO 120/20-80

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:38 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote