KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Citizen Steel vs Weapon H

Citizen Steel vs Weapon H
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Citizen Steel vs Weapon H

They fight on Tatooine.

No interference from... well anything, or anyone.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:14 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

CS

you’ll never see me coming . . .

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

I'd probably go with CS. Dude's got some pretty dope ass showings.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 03:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

I know he has his one big showing, but what else has he done? Haven't read the character since the Gog arc was being released.

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 03:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Read a comic, bruh. thumb up

That said, I know nothing about Weapon H. thumb up

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 8th, 2018 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

I can't even read bro. I communicate solely through speech to text and text to speech. You can't copy and paste the words in a comic book so more often than not I have no idea what's going on. Pretty pictures though.

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 03:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

thumb up

The scandaddy can't even decipher that much from those booklets. He just flash-scans them for anything green.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 03:56 PM
carver9

I guess one amazing showing puts you above Elite.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Everyone gather around and let old Scandad tell you a tale.

Great Scandad, what's your opinion on Weapon H's power? Hulk level?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 8th, 2018 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:26 PM
carver9

I guess Scandaddy is me since the post came right after mine but the answer to your question is, I dont know. The only thing I know is that he is uber strong. He is a mixture of Cho along with other metas but I'm not going to say he is physically equal to Hulk. A degraded version of him was killing Cho.

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 8th, 2018 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

You are the Father of Scan. The progenitor of all Scankind. Who else would Scandaddy be?

So would you say Weapon H hovers somewhere around Savage Hulk level physically, with an addition of adamantium claws?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:44 PM
DarkSaint85

Weapon H is how Carver can express his love for Doomsday - the killer of Superman - without admitting he likes a DC character.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You are the Father of Scan. The progenitor of all Scankind. Who else would Scandaddy be?

So would you say Weapon H hovers somewhere around Savage Hulk level physically, with an addition of adamantium claws?

He fought evenly with Wendigo and Strange said that this version of Wendigo was the biggest and strongest hes ever seen and Strange said Weapon H was even worse.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:55 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
He fought evenly with Wendigo and Strange said that this version of Wendigo was the biggest and strongest hes ever seen and Strange said Weapon H was even worse.

thumb up Plus don't forget he saw Wendigo in the Dark Dimension, when he was amped 1000x.

And he said Wendigo was the biggest and strongest ever thumb up

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

See what you're doing, Saint, not feeding into it. He also stomped Man Thing who was amplified off of Groot power as stated here...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39...133104.jpg.html

And he seem to have the ability to create huge explosions via rage while still retaining his full power.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39...133126.jpg.html

How did he beat this amplieified character? He beat him with a thunderclap that leveled part of a forest...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39...133214.jpg.html

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:36 PM
DarkSaint85

Wait, what?

Did what I say not happen?

Strange was there in the Dark Dimension, with Wendigo, who was amped 1000x.

And like you said, when he saw Wendigo just before he fought Weapon H, he THEN said that Wendigo was the largest and strongest he had 'ever seen'.

So by this, surely it means Weapon H > Wendigo > Dark Dimension 1000x Wendigo = Dark Dimension 1000x BiBeast >>>Bi Beast = Thor? Who sometimes gave Savage a good fight?

So Weapon H >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Savage Hulk/Classic Thor etc?

You were the one who brought Strange up, no? What does it mean???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:44 PM
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

On paper probably weapn h. I know I've asked this before, but what else had he done?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:30 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
On paper probably weapn h. I know I've asked this before, but what else had he done?

Kind of forgot. What has Citizen Steel done?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:37 PM
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Knocked down Gog when no longer encumbered by his metal suit.
The rest is meh...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:39 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Knocked down Gog when no longer encumbered by his metal suit.
The rest is meh...

So he did this...

(please log in to view the image)

Is this sufficient to even make this a fight?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:54 PM