KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Minor but major single upgraded Thor vs

Minor but major single upgraded Thor vs
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Minor but major single upgraded Thor vs

Who is the weakest being that can beat the version of Thor below?

Stilt, we already know you think Magneto with his powers off can beat him. Anyone else...

Thor armors up like Colossus but his armor is made out of the same material as Captain America shield. Let's not think outside the box here. Yes, he can move just as good as he could without the armor.

He has Mjlonir here as well. The weakest being that could beat him iyo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 09:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Minor but major single upgraded Thor vs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Stilt, we already know you think Magneto with his powers off can beat him. Anyone else...

Hey, you'd be surprised to see what Magneto - under a good writer - is capable of doing without his powers.

Remind me to show you sometime.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 09:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Carver what happened to you? You sort of gave up with these recent threads. You used to have fight. You're not the same Carv we all fell in love with.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 10:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver what happened to you? You sort of gave up with these recent threads. You used to have fight. You're not the same Carv we all fell in love with.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, where did this come from? I made this my screen saver on my phone. This is outright hilarious.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 01:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

https://www.goodreads.com/series/59249-samuel-carver

Tempted to buy the books tbh. Might be a good series and I can bookmark anything relevant in it for a later crop session. Win win

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 01:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Minor but major single upgraded Thor vs

Originally posted by carver9
Who is the weakest being that can beat the version of Thor below?

Thor armors up like Colossus but his armor is made out of the same material as Captain America shield. Let's not think outside the box here. Yes, he can move just as good as he could without the armor.

He has Mjlonir here as well. The weakest being that could beat him iyo.

Tbh he doesnt need anything right now but mjolnir. Give him his hammer back and the right mindset (writer) and no one under trans should give him pause

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol so is this a minor or a major upgrade??

I jest.

Black Panther can. He's skilled, fast (something that Thor has trouble with).....

AND has Antarctic vibranium.

Magneto can do it as well. He can BFR Thor, by making him repel Mjolnir.

As soon as Thor tries to make Mjolnir fly to his hand, it pushes him away. And he BFRs himself.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 06:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor could just as easily absorb Magneto's magnetic field and call it a day.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 06:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^pretty much.

[quote]Tbh he doesnt need anything right now but mjolnir. Give him his hammer back and the right mindset (writer) and no one under trans should give him pause[/ing]
Thus opinion surprises me, for some reason.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote