KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Snake Eyes vs. Blade

Snake Eyes vs. Blade
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Snake Eyes vs. Blade

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:38 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I am gonna say Snake eyes with mid to high difficulty. To me he has always been the top of the street leveler food chain. Blade makes him work for it.

I'm also gonna be honest and admit I really haven't kept up with either. Pretty much just my personal opinion.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:58 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I am gonna say Snake eyes with mid to high difficulty. To me he has always been the top of the street leveler food chain. Blade makes him work for it.

I'm also gonna be honest and admit I really haven't kept up with either. Pretty much just my personal opinion.
snake eyes and blade have both gotten some pretty beastly feats in recent years.

Snake has slapped around several transformers, an impressive amount of shape shiftong demons that were on par with optimus, held his own against rom, shrugged off getting kicked off a mountain, single handedly beat a monster that's on par with an autobot, and gained some iron fist style chi abilities.

Blade has shrugged off getting disembowled, dodged bullets, and casually oneshotted an alternate reality version of wolverine.

They've both gotten some really solid feats, but snake eyes has the better average.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 01:22 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by deathslash

Blade has shrugged off getting disembowled, dodged bullets, and casually oneshotted an alternate reality version of wolverine.

When did Blade fight an alternate reality Wolverine?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 06:32 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Blade fight an alternate reality Wolverine?
it was during an issue of Longshot vs the Marvel Universe (at least I think that was the title). Dracula and an alternate reality version of Logan (who was king of the vampires iirc) were summoned to kill Longshot, and he ended up summoning blade (who promptly oneshotted both vampires).

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:05 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Blade has better stats, Snake Eyes is more skilled. Due to his HF I would still go with Blade in a close fight.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

it was during an issue of Longshot vs the Marvel Universe (at least I think that was the title). Dracula and an alternate reality version of Logan (who was king of the vampires iirc) were summoned to kill Longshot, and he ended up summoning blade (who promptly oneshotted both vampires).
I never saw that. So it wasn't 616 Blade I assume.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:24 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I never saw that. So it wasn't 616 Blade I assume.
as far as I know, it was. He didn't have any marked differences between him and how 616 blade looks and acts.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:08 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

as far as I know, it was. He didn't have any marked differences between him and how 616 blade looks and acts.
I just looked it up. It appears it was 616 Blade.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:12 PM
Senor Cage

Blade.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Kane

The nigga got this.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:29 PM
Lord_Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Blade has better stats, Snake Eyes is more skilled. Due to his HF I would still go with Blade in a close fight.

Agreed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:55 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Love Blade but Snakes Eyes seems way too OP feat wise.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:57 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Love Blade but Snakes Eyes seems way too OP feat wise.
thumb up blade has slightly better high end showings, but with far worse low showings. Meanwhile, Snake Eyes has a better overall average.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 03:07 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Meh. 616 characters have a +100 to hit against alt reality characters. Coupled with his saving throws against the undead its no wonder they didnt disintegrate once he stepped on the field

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 03:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

thumb up blade has slightly better high end showings, but with far worse low showings. Meanwhile, Snake Eyes has a better overall average.

What feats does blade have that match wrecking transformers or matching Rom though?

Snake Eyes is treated like Batman if Batman wasn't lame as hell and wielded a Katana. They give that mofo the prime cuts when it comes to combat feats.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Sep 17th, 2018 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 03:39 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

snake eyes and blade have both gotten some pretty beastly feats in recent years.

Snake has slapped around several transformers, an impressive amount of shape shiftong demons that were on par with optimus, held his own against rom, shrugged off getting kicked off a mountain, single handedly beat a monster that's on par with an autobot, and gained some iron fist style chi abilities.

They've both gotten some really solid feats, but snake eyes has the better average.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Lord_Kane
The nigga got this.
No more of this, please.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What feats does blade have that match wrecking transformers or matching Rom though?

Snake Eyes is treated like Batman if Batman wasn't lame as hell and wielded a Katana. They give that mofo the prime cuts when it comes to combat feats.
he's beaten Dracula before and thrown down with some demon gods. He's had some good fights with Spider-Man and beat on Deadpool too. He's got some nice feats on him.
Originally posted by Galan007
No more of this, please.
and so begins the rule of Galan the great.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

If I wanted to be a dick I'd ban him for being a MaZeRaIII sock... which he is.

But I figure Pr and Bada can do what they want with him. evil face

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote