KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magic user from Marvel fight

Magic user from Marvel fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Magic user from Marvel fight

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39...05-017.jpg.html

The goal here is to find the same number of Magic users to defeat DCs best. Let's exclude Spectre from this because I dont want to go that high up. What team can you gather that could beat DC universe best? Since Spectre is excluded, pets stay within the same number of people as shown in the scan (minus him).

Go!!!

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe add Loki in for one of those, but otherwise...

/Thread.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How would you match them?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

/Thread.

Lol at the hood. Such a scrub

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

/Thread.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:33 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I don't know who that is. Prob some nobody thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I don't know who that is. Prob some nobody thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:35 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Magic user from Marvel fight

Originally posted by carver9
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/39...05-017.jpg.html

The goal here is to find the same number of Magic users to defeat DCs best. Let's exclude Spectre from this because I dont want to go that high up. What team can you gather that could beat DC universe best? Since Spectre is excluded, pets stay within the same number of people as shown in the scan (minus him).

Go!!!

DC mystics >> Marvel's. That list is kinda bogus. They left out Tim Hunter, Hectate, Nabu, etc...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Here are some others that are more uber than the list DC Nation provided. None of these are really Spectre level, but they're trans:

Gwydion

Madame Xanadu

Felix Faust

Tracie 13

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Doctor Gotham

Black Alice

Mister E

Nick Necro

Merlin

Zachary Zor

That's my list

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:56 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: Re: Magic user from Marvel fight

Originally posted by Senor Cage
DC mystics >> Marvel's. That list is kinda bogus. They left out Tim Hunter, Hectate, Nabu, etc...

The list isnt bogus, the problem is people are taking the list for being something its not. Its NOT a comprehensive list of DC mystics nor is it a list of the most powerful. Its a list of who is the most powerful in each type of magic. You mention Hunter Hecate and Nabu, all of whom would fall under the category of archmage. Please educate us which of these is above Phantom Stranger??? Answer none.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 09:46 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

/Thread.

Pretty much a complete list.

I don't think this team would stomp, exactly. With high end magic, it really comes down to the argument.

I mean, a total novice, Inza, with no Nabu in her helmet, creatively defeated multiple Lords of Order and Chaos. Of course, Black Alice is a walking anti mystic plot device, the likes of Madam Xanatu power jacked Spectre, the Sentinels of Magic neatly KILLED Spectre..

But Carv asked for a list that "could" take DC's best, and this certainly covers that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Re: Magic user from Marvel fight

Originally posted by beatboks
The list isnt bogus, the problem is people are taking the list for being something its not. Its NOT a comprehensive list of DC mystics nor is it a list of the most powerful. Its a list of who is the most powerful in each type of magic. You mention Hunter Hecate and Nabu, all of whom would fall under the category of archmage. Please educate us which of these is above Phantom Stranger??? Answer none.

You mean the list from DC Nation or the ones I mentioned? Hectate and Tim are above Phantom.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:40 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty much a complete list.

I don't think this team would stomp, exactly. With high end magic, it really comes down to the argument.

I mean, a total novice, Inza, with no Nabu in her helmet, creatively defeated multiple Lords of Order and Chaos. Of course, Black Alice is a walking anti mystic plot device, the likes of Madam Xanatu power jacked Spectre, the Sentinels of Magic neatly KILLED Spectre..

But Carv asked for a list that "could" take DC's best, and this certainly covers that.

That team or Marvel mystics above would probably lose to the best team of Justice League Dark.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:42 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That team or Marvel mystics above would probably lose to the best team of Justice League Dark.

Yea currently they would

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 11:01 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Zack, dont change the list. DC outright said the people above are the most powerful mages.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:18 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carver9
Zack, dont change the list. DC outright said the people above are the most powerful mages.

Not by feats.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:19 AM
carver9

Not by feats.

Doesnt work like that. They ARE the most powerful.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:21 AM
Senor Cage

Why not? Guys I mentioned are above the ones on the list. Mordru, for instance, took down the JSA by himself. He's not on the list.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:24 AM
Senor Cage

Also, they're bringing Tim Hunter back. Books of Magic #1.

Timothy Hunter may be destined tobecome the most powerful magician in the universe, but he’s still a London teenager, and having magical abilities complicates things more than it helps. It’s not like he can use magic to pass his exams, stop being bullied or convince his cute friend to date him. And while Tim’s trying to live his life, there are cultists who want to kill him, believing his power will eventually corrupt him into becoming a merciless mage. Oh, and those are the good guys. Luckily, his new substitute teacher is more than she appears, and may be able to help Tim discover the mystery behind the Books of Magic…

Tim kills Spectre and every DC mage on the planet.

Also, I forgot Tim's father:

Thanks for Galan for the pics.

quote:
In the DCnU, Tim's father(who was stated to have LESS potential than Tim himself) froze/immobilized HUNDREDS of magical beings that were actively battling, with a gesture- inc. Deadman, Zatanna, Black Orchid, Frankenstein, and yes, Constantine. Tim and his father then discharged so much magical energy that even Constantine was awestruck by it:
http://i.imgur.com/9cZJ6IO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QzA0Tpf.jpg
Constantine: "It goes on for fifteen, twenty minutes. Pouring forth... A release of magic on a scale I'd never seen or imagined... A hundredth of that force would destroy your average mage in seconds."

*Note: even after expending THAT much power, he still unfroze everyone on the field with another gesture. #NowThatsPower

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:33 AM