KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Morlun

Hercules vs Morlun
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hercules vs Morlun

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 09:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Morlun started jobbing lately sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 09:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hercules has been jobbing for years off and on.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

NOOOOOOOOOOO sad Stupid @$$ Marvel!

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:17 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 09:15 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if you assume his more...classic appearances, this is difficult to call. morlun's powers fluctuate a bit, but at his best i don't see how herc, or most, stop his life drain:

https://imgur.com/a/EOMRowT

obviously a featless genis, but morlun literally travels (travelled?) the multiverse, so it's not like he hasn't seen cosmic characters. one of his peers also drained a spider god in the spider-verse arc (a frickin amazing arc btw). in terms of sheer strength, i'd say it's pretty even, but morlun has legit super speed and his durability is at least the equal of herc.

at his best, i'd actually take morlun which only hurts a little bit because i've loved morlun since his first appearance a ways back. factoring in all his showings? probably take herc.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 09:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

What happened?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 10:04 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What happened?

Spiderman.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 12:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

"jobbing"

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 12:40 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Stoic
Spiderman.

How?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:06 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Tranquilizers.

But if you read the stiory, you clearly see that the writer had no ****ing idea what to do and went with (this time a pretty shitty) plot device again.

Spider-Man used tranqus for elephants from a Zoo quadrupled the dose and shot like a dozen of them into Morlun. That was after Miles used his Venom blast twice with little to no effect. Ironically I think this is Morliun's lowest showing.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:15 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Eh. Thor has been ko'd by a bullet. That's not too low a showing in comparison for Morlun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:28 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ But Thor is the biggest retard loser in the whole Marvel Universe.

So even the likes of Circus of Crime or Leap-Frog look awesome compared to him.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Morlun wins this, for me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

if youre talking about the recent sin eater thing, I dont think its jobbing when there is a one sided prep, I mean thats how he was defeated before right?

but as for the thread, Herc wins this for me

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 01:07 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 8swords
if youre talking about the recent sin eater thing, I dont think its jobbing when there is a one sided prep, I mean thats how he was defeated before right?

That instance can't even be used because you can't job if the device hitting you has a 100% success rate, which Sin Eaters shotgun had.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 01:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by 8swords

The post you quoted is from 2019.

I was talking about the tranquilizer darts scene.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 03:39 AM
MrMind

sucking on some big ol spider titties

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 03:56 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Morlun is meh. Herc wins

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 05:32 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Morlun wins this, for me.

Biggest Herc fan on the site (leo is retired) agrees, so we can close this thread thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2021 05:43 AM