KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Nefaria vs Stardust

Count Nefaria vs Stardust
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Count Nefaria vs Stardust

Well?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 12:15 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I would give it to the count

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 12:32 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
I would give it to the count

Nahhh his energy is too easily stripped from him, and he has no way of containing Stardust. It would only be a matter of time before Stardust realized his vulnerabilities to energy manipulation. Once this happens the Count would be the next entry into the MU Book of the Dead.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 07:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I could see some energy phuckery, it's just that since Stardust is also vulnerable to physical force, I could see him just brutalizing him too.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 09:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Stardust is no Wolverine. Nefaria 7/10

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 09:40 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah not sure what sd's energy control is really like. he could be able to eff him up through energy manipulation but thor was (seemingly?) unable to drain the count so not sure how easy it would be for sd. i could see the count pounding him down. maybe 7/10 count? maybe....

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 01:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah not sure what sd's energy control is really like. he could be able to eff him up through energy manipulation but thor was (seemingly?) unable to drain the count so not sure how easy it would be for sd. i could see the count pounding him down. maybe 7/10 count? maybe....

Doom turned him off like a light switch, while Thor fought him like Thor always fights. Let's Brawl.

SD on the other wasn't beaten down by Bill to the extent that she couldn't reform, but how would the Count do against being pulled into a nightmare dimension that one cell of the beings in it could potentially devour the Universe? Remember Asteroth?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 01:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bfr is always an option, but it's just never one that i lend credence too very often. sd could win 10/10 via bfr. in an all out battle i'd take the count. super speed punches at thor+ level and hella durability at his best would make him exceptionally hard to put down. if sd had some energy manip feats to speak of other than blasting, i'd go with it. i don't see blasting as the way to beat the count though. maybe, but i'd still side with nefaria.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 03:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

stardust opens a black hole on him

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 03:19 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote