KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » adult franklin invades oa

adult franklin invades oa
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

adult franklin invades oa

this time they get one hour's notice before frank arrives to wipe out all of oa and the central battery. can oa survive the incursion....?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:59 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

OA gets demolished

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 03:59 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lol if you don't think OA can even stand up to Galactus, why make them against a more powerful foe this time where they stand even less chance?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 05:05 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not 100% sure franklin was more powerful than that four planet galactus. when he fought them with galactus both did pretty well and 4 planet galactus waded through the individual ones until they combined. /shrug

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 01:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

unless volthoom or more powerful beings are involved

i dont see how the guardians plus 7000+lanterns can win

maybe hal can pull another krona bust? but franklin is more powerful

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oslaught1262

Franklin should win handily

his beard looks good too

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 09:11 PM
Oslaught1262 is currently offline Click here to Send Oslaught1262 a Private Message Find more posts by Oslaught1262 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Franklin is too much of a glass cannon to win here.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 04:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

Haha. Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

"Glass cannon" is a popular term in gaming (especially online-gaming), where it refers to a character class that has remarkable offensive power, but has low defense."

Glass Cannon =/= A character that can survive the heat death of a Universe:
https://i.imgur.com/LaLp5Xi.jpg

Or tank attacks from Celestials unshielded.

You just strung together a sentence that makes no sense instead of admitting Franklin annihilates Oa. So odd. Franklin Richards is one of those rare characters like the Beyonder, Mxy, that operate on a level, you'd think they'd surpass personal biases.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 10th, 2019 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

it's hilarious rage is talkin about personal biases

a thorbag who picks only marvel side as winner in every thread he's in(basically quanchi's big brother)

since 2009 first time I've seen him in comicvine

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:44 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha. Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

"Glass cannon" is a popular term in gaming (especially online-gaming), where it refers to a character class that has remarkable offensive power, but has low defense."

I thought I made myself clear the very first time?
quote:

Glass Cannon =/= A character that can survive the heat death of a Universe:
https://i.imgur.com/LaLp5Xi.jpg

Right, like say Mr Immortal? Because it's because he is immortal and not because he is particularly durable.
quote:

Or tank attacks from Celestials unshielded.

When did he do that?
quote:

You just strung together a sentence that makes no sense instead of admitting Franklin annihilates Oa. So odd. Franklin Richards is one of those rare characters like the Beyonder, Mxy, that operate on a level, you'd think they'd surpass personal biases.

Except he is hardly at that level of power. He is around Galactus level, give or take a few silver surfers power.

Creating pocket universes is fun and all but hardly the level of mxy or Beyonder.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I thought I made myself clear the very first time?

Right, like say Mr Immortal? Because it's because he is immortal and not because he is particularly durable.

When did he do that?

Except he is hardly at that level of power. He is around Galactus level, give or take a few silver surfers power.

Creating pocket universes is fun and all but hardly the level of mxy or Beyonder.

Mr. Immortal is the opposite of a glass cannon. He is impossible to kill but has no offensive power of note. This comparison makes has no bearing and makes no sense.

Anyway, Franklin Richards is not a glass canon by definition. His defensive power is equivalent to his offensive power: The reality warping is all-encompassing. He was holding back the entropic decay of his future for example. You were factually incorrect by the most common definition.

Against the Mad Celestials with Galactus.

Anyways, Franklin wins.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 10th, 2019 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Couldn't he just shield himself from attacks?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:52 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by MrMind
it's hilarious rage is talkin about personal biases

a thorbag who picks only marvel side as winner in every thread he's in(basically quanchi's big brother)

since 2009 first time I've seen him in comicvine

I could pick Throg over the Anti-Monitor or Supergirl over TOAA. The merit of an argument is based on the facts presented here within. Your fallacy is irrelevant.

P.S. You just made up and are factually incorrect about my posting history. I have been on this board for over a decade now. I'd say my positions were 50/50. If you count my time on the Marvel Boards, I spent more time defending the capabilities of DC characters (Specifically Superboy Prime, and the Flash) for my cumulative time on message baords.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Mr. Immortal is the opposite of a glass cannon. He is impossible to kill but has no offensive power of note. This comparison makes has no bearing and makes no sense.

Never said he was a glass cannon, just immortal like Franklin was.
quote:

Anyway, Franklin Richards is not a glass canon by definition. His defensive power is equivalent to his offensive power: The reality warping is all-encompassing. He was holding back the entropic decay of his future for example. You were factually incorrect by the most common definition.

He wasn't holding back anything, it was a visual representation and Franklin said they will have to wait for billions of years to face it.

He had to create a noise cancelling cube so that Black Bolt's voice doesn't harms him.

https://m.imgur.com/8OCGSbu

quote:

Against the Mad Celestials with Galactus.

Where he had the shields backing him up and even then got harmed?
quote:

Anyways, Franklin wins.

Not really.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:08 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindset
Couldn't he just shield himself from attacks?

Potentially yes. But all of Oa? Not really.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:10 AM
MrMind

I could pick Throg over the Anti-Monitor or Supergirl over TOAA. The merit of an argument is based on the facts presented here within. Your fallacy is irrelevant.

P.S. You just made up and are factually incorrect about my posting history. I have been on this board for over a decade now. I'd say my positions were 50/50. If you count my time on the Marvel Boards, I spent more time defending the capabilities of DC characters (Specifically Superboy Prime, and the Flash) for my cumulative time on message baords.

that is a straight up lie and you know it, every threads I've seen you in 95 percent of the time you pick marvel character, unless it's already one sided stomp in dc favor. I seen you post here since I register at 2010 but even before when I was in comicvine back in 09 you were the same way.

It's alright to be bias no one is gonna be mad at you for it. but I find it hypocritical that being one of the biggest marvel fanboy on this board along with jbl quanchi and many, you have the audacity to call yourself impartial 50/50. at least own up to who you are for god sake.

you of all people should not be pointing finger at anyone for personal biases. even though abhi is bias towards dc, you have no right to say anything because you are guilty of doing the same for the otherside but worse, so next time keep it to yourself. anyway I'm gonna put you back on ignore since this discussion is gettin redundant and I couldn't give two shats about how you spin this. I am just here to point out your hypocrisy thats all

also are you really making comparison of the power difference between OA and Franklin to Throg and Anti-Monitor, Supergirl and TOAA...

Last edited by MrMind on Feb 10th, 2019 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:13 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Never said he was a glass cannon, just immortal like Franklin was.

He wasn't holding back anything, it was a visual representation and Franklin said they will have to wait for billions of years to face it.

He had to create a noise cancelling cube so that Black Bolt's voice doesn't harms him.

https://m.imgur.com/8OCGSbu

Where he had the shields backing him up and even then got harmed?

Not really.

You said Franklin Richards was a glass cannon in your first post.

I am referring to the Future, where he, Valeria, and Nathaniel Richards were staving off the death of their timeline.

He said, he would never allow Black Bolt's words to harm him. That entire scene is evidence as to why he is not a glass cannon. Again, Franklin can shield himself, warp attacks, or just tank shit.

He was hit directly by the Mad Celestial's attack from the side with no shield here:
https://i.imgur.com/RnNwRFY.jpg

Even as a child, unsure what is happening, and with NO shields, Franklin received no serious injuries and was only knocked out briefly:
https://i.imgur.com/yPGkKu4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DZ3MCXU.jpg

Again, Franklin Richard's is by no definition, a glass cannon. He is not losing this fight because he is a glass cannon. He has an all-encompassing powerset.

Agree to disagree Abhiligend.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 10th, 2019 at 06:36 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by MrMind
that is a straight up lie and you know it, every threads I've seen you in 95 percent of the time you pick marvel character, unless it's already one sided stomp in dc favor. I seen you post here since I register at 2010 but even before when I was in comicvine back in 09 you were the same way.

It's alright to be bias no one is gonna be mad at you for it. but I find it hypocritical that being one of the biggest marvel fanboy on this board along with jbl quanchi and many, you have the audacity to call yourself impartial 50/50. at least own up to who you are for god sake.

you of all people should not be pointing finger at anyone for personal biases. even though abhi is bias towards dc, you have no right to say anything because you are guilty of doing the same for the otherside but worse, so next time keep it to yourself. anyway I'm gonna put you back on ignore since this discussion is gettin redundant and I couldn't give two shats about how you spin this. I am just here to point out your hypocrisy thats all

also are you really making comparison of the power difference between OA and Franklin to Throg and Anti-Monitor, Supergirl and TOAA...

This is not the case. Maybe it's because for the last few years, I only post in Thor related threads, as opposed to more general threads, but your assertion is factually untrue. It's not a matter of opinion, or up for debate: KMC has my entire posting history recorded. I can search through my posts for keywords and give you a list to dozens, probably hundreds of threads, where your stance is proven to be untrue.

I'm not here to explain away your confirmation bias, I'm just telling you how it is. If you want to put me on ignore, that is your choice. You chose to reply to my post.

That wasn't the point I was making. I will remember to be more clear in the future. Anyways, have a good one bro!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:31 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You said Franklin Richards was a glass cannon in your first post.

Which he is.
quote:

I am referring to the Future, where he, Valeria, and Nathaniel Richards were staving off the death of their timeline.

You mean which he used his powers to stop and failed?
quote:

He said, he would never allow Black Bolt's words to harm him. That entire scene is evidence as to why he is not a glass cannon. Again, Franklin can shield himself, warp attacks, or just tank shit.

You know what glass cannon is? Without his shields he has human vulnerability.
quote:

He was hit directly by the Mad Celestial's attack from the side with no shield here:
https://i.imgur.com/RnNwRFY.jpg

Yes, in the same issue where Thing tanked one and Sue blocked it.

quote:

Even as a child, unsure what is happening, and with NO shields, Franklin received no serious injuries and was only knocked out briefly:
https://i.imgur.com/yPGkKu4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DZ3MCXU.jpg

Right, getting koed is such a great durability showing. Franklin is the epitome of glass cannon and was actually dead once with a fall from hundred feet.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
quote:

Again, Franklin Richard's is by no definition, a glass cannon. He is not losing this fight because he is a glass cannon. He has an all-encompassing powerset.

Just because you read his respect thread doesn't makes you expert on the character.
quote:

Agree to disagree Abhiligend.

Whatever.

Last edited by abhilegend on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 11:31 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Or is it possible that maybe...just maybe...the Celestials weren't attacking the F4 with 'full power' blasts, because they didn't harbor ill-will toward any of them aside from Reed, and therefore weren't trying to kill them initially? I thought it was pretty obvious when the Celestials gave Sue the chance to move away from Reed, instead of just attacking/killing them both without hesitation:
https://i.imgur.com/FxLgesX.jpg

I mean, surely we're not trying to pretend like the blasts Thing, Johnny, and Sue survived were equal in power to the blasts that were harming Galactus and Franklin..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:01 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 11:50 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote