KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Sinestro Corp

Galactus vs Sinestro Corp
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Galactus vs Sinestro Corp

Galactus takes on the Sinestro Corp from Sinestro Corp War, without Anti Monitor. Galactus gets the following heralds:

Surfer, Morg, Stardust, Fire Lord, Fallen One, Air Walker and Terrax.

Galactus is at his Rogue Celestial killing levels. Who wins??

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

#Galactusispopularrightnowsoimadeathread

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:27 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Sbp with the help of Hank and Sinestro manhandles Big G while the rest of the corps (thousands of them)steamroll galactus heralds (only 7 of them)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:31 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Galactus feeds more and destroys tbh. His heralds isn't needed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 07:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah prime alone decimated the gl corps. hal has done likewise on his own. galactus with 4 planets? he slaughters them tbh. if we look at the xover, we saw hank face galactus already. not canon, but still, not meaningless imo, as regards power disparity. and if prime is any issue at all, he can be bfr'd simply enough. galactus has hand-waved away a planet in the past. removing prime would be easy enough.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 11:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Galactus vs Sinestro Corp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 12:15 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Galactus vs Sinestro Corp

Originally posted by Damborgson

And Odin is a depowered chauvinist.

Now cry.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 12:52 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Without the AM, GLC loses

Outside of 2-3 villains no one even poses any threat. At best they explode WW on Galactus and prey he gets damaged

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 12:58 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah prime alone decimated the gl corps. hal has done likewise on his own. galactus with 4 planets? he slaughters them tbh. if we look at the xover, we saw hank face galactus already. not canon, but still, not meaningless imo, as regards power disparity. and if prime is any issue at all, he can be bfr'd simply enough. galactus has hand-waved away a planet in the past. removing prime would be easy enough.

Haha, what? Parallax alone is enough to face Galactus. Add in the whole corps and its a slaughter.

Also its really cute of you to pretend that Prime is somehow a low showing for GLs.

A few GLs stopped a galaxy busting attack in the same issue FFS.

http://imgur.com/a/k0iGA

Galactus has been vaporized by a star system level blast in the past.

laughing out loud

Last edited by abhilegend on Feb 11th, 2019 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol collective feats for the sinestro corps?? they would be complete non factors against a galactus of this level.

re: the gl corps: again, they collectively have enough willpower to withstand this explosion, (with the aid of the guardians i'd think) but....prime easily slices through their wall (made from even MORE gl's) like nothing, and crushes a bunch effortlessly.

prime>>galactic level powa!!

so is the wall a low feat for the gl's? a ludicrously high feat for prime?? i know--YOU get to decide based on which one of them you're backing in a debate. still not sure how prime beat hal so easily, let alone all the others. hal creates universes ffs, and has proven he is well above the guardians. he's even demolished the corps single-handedly. huh. seems hal really should be able to beat prime down. thumb up

and parallax wasn't mentioned in this thread so not sure if borg wanted him in. i'd have thought not but that would make things tougher, maybe, though not sure why galactus couldn't simply absorb it..... the most realistic thing that would happen is galactus would get a yellow ring or absorb all its power then become the embodiment of fear. he's already among the most feared things in the universe.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Leonidas, Abhi broke you lmao

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:49 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Leo when he sees abhi post

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Leo, when all his talking points have been shot down

Edit: idk why I try this crap with mobile

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I think the biggest issue with Galactus is that he has an unlimited capacity to feed on energy. For example, I think SBP being a living Solar battery could easily be rendered useless by the PC (See: Ultron) while in most situations, he'd be a really powerful big gun. If the writer chose to go that route at least.

There are also incarnations of Galactus that are so far beyond corporeal beings, only the AM would be any kind of threat, the physical power that exists in this scenario, cannot damage him.

Edit: Galactus has fed on 4 planets, and there is no Anti-Monitor? Ummm, I think his side would clear relatively easily. He could easily one-shot all of them in an omnidirectional blast aside from SBP and HH.....

If a hungry Galactus landed on the SC home-world with his Heralds, I think it would be one of those crazy difficult events that has the SC get him off the planet by their skin of their teeth similar to the Apokolips crossover.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:07 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

@xjl and phil: pfft. i broke him.

admittedly, i do get a little tired of rampant idiocy from time to time though. embarrasment and abhi's been around long enough that i would expect him to be above this type of nonsense. every once in a while i can't help but highlight how ludicrous it is. why? i dunno. principle?

@rage: kinda the way i see it too.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:34 AM
DarkSaint85

Des.

Po.

Tellis.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
lol collective feats for the sinestro corps?? they would be complete non factors against a galactus of this level.

I meant about the heralds vs Sinestro corps.

Prime and Parallax are enough to handle Galactus.
quote:

re: the gl corps: again, they collectively have enough willpower to withstand this explosion, (with the aid of the guardians i'd think) but....prime easily slices through their wall (made from even MORE gl's) like nothing, and crushes a bunch effortlessly.

prime>>galactic level powa!!

It's really cute how you can't admit what's there on the panel.

GLs stopped the explosion on their own and Prime broke free of 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by the entire corps. Somehow its a low feat for both the corps and Prime now.
quote:

so is the wall a low feat for the gl's? a ludicrously high feat for prime?? i know--YOU get to decide based on which one of them you're backing in a debate. still not sure how prime beat hal so easily, let alone all the others. hal creates universes ffs, and has proven he is well above the guardians. he's even demolished the corps single-handedly. huh. seems hal really should be able to beat prime down.

Or maybe, just maybe Prime is just that ****ing powerful. How about that?
quote:

and parallax wasn't mentioned in this thread so not sure if borg wanted him in. i'd have thought not but that would make things tougher, maybe, though not sure why galactus couldn't simply absorb it..... the most realistic thing that would happen is galactus would get a yellow ring or absorb all its power then become the embodiment of fear. he's already among the most feared things in the universe.

Yeah, it's just that easy to absorb Parallax. Ask Spectre.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Oh right, relative power only works for Marvel characters, isn't that right?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think the biggest issue with Galactus is that he has an unlimited capacity to feed on energy. For example, I think SBP being a living Solar battery could easily be rendered useless by the PC (See: Ultron) while in most situations, he'd be a really powerful big gun. If the writer chose to go that route at least.

There are also incarnations of Galactus that are so far beyond corporeal beings, only the AM would be any kind of threat, the physical power that exists in this scenario, cannot damage him.

Edit: Galactus has fed on 4 planets, and there is no Anti-Monitor? Ummm, I think his side would clear relatively easily. He could easily one-shot all of them in an omnidirectional blast aside from SBP and HH.....

If a hungry Galactus landed on the SC home-world with his Heralds, I think it would be one of those crazy difficult events that has the SC get him off the planet by their skin of their teeth similar to the Apokolips crossover.

Under Geoff Johns? Pfft, Parallax alone would handle him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:31 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Under Geoff Johns? Pfft, Parallax alone would handle him.

Parallax would beat...Galactus? And with 4 planets under his belt solo. This is some spectacularly retarded shit.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:36 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by abhilegend
I meant about the heralds vs Sinestro corps.

Prime and Parallax are enough to handle Galactus.

It's really cute how you can't admit what's there on the panel.

GLs stopped the explosion on their own and Prime broke free of 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by the entire corps. Somehow its a low feat for both the corps and Prime now.

Or maybe, just maybe Prime is just that ****ing powerful. How about that?

Yeah, it's just that easy to absorb Parallax. Ask Spectre.

Oh right, relative power only works for Marvel characters, isn't that right?

can't admit what's on panel? blink

i pointed the issue out. laughing out loud

what YOU can't do is RECONCILE the feats. prime shattered the wall as if it wasn't there. far FEWER lanterns contained a galaxy level blast. so, it's either a stupidly high feat for prime or a stupidly low feat for the lanterns. which is it? well, since prime is in this thread and you somehow think prime is a threat here, of course you'd call it a high feat for prime.

really though, anyone who knows the characters knows that a collective of lanterns acts as fodder too often at the expense of other characters. what WAS made crystal clear by the writer was the fact that prime>>any gl, including hal. and if prime>>gl and even hal, it's easy to understand what these lanterns would be relative to galactus--nothing, literally. or it would/should be clear to anyone with common sense.

but i can see the chain forming in your mind lol. prime's feat can then be augmented by showing SINGULAR feats from INDIVIDUAL lanterns (ie hal creating a universe laughing out loud ) to bolster the feat further. but that is disingenuous at best. when in a collection, lanterns very often act LESS powerfully than they do as individuals (see hal, doomsday, prime, etc...) so showing individual feats to bolster prime's feat paints a false picture of prime. the feat was a good one. more impressive than what dd did to the corps? not imo. still, the feat shows that the writer wanted us to understand that prime is well above any lantern. can't really take much more from it than that imo. /shrug

nice strawmen: spectre=/=galactus and certainly NOT in the arena of energy absorption by any stretch of the imagination. and i ave no idea what you're talking about regarding relative showings. YOU are the one who keeps making faulty comparisons in an attempt to blatantly lowball.

strawmen, lowballing. obvious is obvious.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 03:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Parallax would beat...Galactus? And with 4 planets under his belt solo. This is some spectacularly retarded shit.

Parallax outright destroyed Black Lantern Spectre and ripped the heart out of Volthoom when controlled by Sinestro after destroying a shield WL Kyle (who restored the whole universe) couldn't.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And even before Volthoom ascended to universal level, he tanked an attack by all seven corps and oneshotted them all.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Oh right, it's you. Anything isn't impressive till its from marvel. Not unless you are "Watcher's champion", eh?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:02 PM