KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant

h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant

how this goez?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Be interesting to see if tyrant could withstand the omega beams. I’m not so sure my friend.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 04:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This was Darkseid ala '94. Back in those days he was written at an especially high level... A level he wouldn't be written at again until the DCnU came about.

I think he wins, tbh. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

90s Darkseid was crazy. I've always loved this feat.

(M)Aggog one-shots Orion:
(please log in to view the image)

Casually beats him again:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Casually one shots Lightray with a single slap:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

But Darkseid?

He doesn't just beat him - he easily disintegrates him in a single strike.

(please log in to view the image)

That's just ridiculous.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Apr 18th, 2019 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Jesus Christ that hair.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:28 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

He was surpassing mainstream Supes entire output with a single blast of OBs [while weakened]:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

One shotting Cyborg Superman:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

No-selling Lobo [who literally hurt his hand on Darkseid who didn't even flinch] then easily disintegrating him, etc. And that's just a taste. Not even getting into his raw power, versatility etc. Disintegrating people was just a tuesday for him.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Apr 18th, 2019 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant was trans tier and peer to Galan

Darkseid was a peer to Superman

you tell me whos stronger

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:53 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

How could a Trans tier be a peer to Galactus? Tyrant faced off against Thanos, and Thanos was a low Sky Father, so again how could Tyrant be a Trans when Thanos needed to use an Orb of Power to compete with him? Galactus while hungry could defeat a Sky Father, and yet he nearly died when he faced Tyrant, and he had just fed prior to the conflict. Simple answer, Tyrant was well above the Sky Father tier.

Tyrant also wins this.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 08:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Phil
90s Darkseid was crazy. I've always loved this feat.
Great stuff. thumb up

That's also back when even the likes of Infinity Man was treated as absolute fodder to Darkseid:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 08:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
Be interesting to see if tyrant could withstand the omega beams. I’m not so sure my friend.
That's the crux of it Leo, can he? If he can he wins imo, if he can't hevdoesn't

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 10:19 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid wipes Tyrant out of existence. Easily.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 03:53 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Also this darkseid been stated was in the same class with time trapper Who created a fully realized universe(Though I still don't understand why writer use pocket universe this term to describ it.From my understanding,this universe should be the same size with a whole universe)
https://i.imgur.com/FuMXiV6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5gmjrEg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n1aLbop.png

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:08 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant is in Galactus tier something way higher than darksied

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:09 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Also this darkseid been stated was in the same class with time trapper Who created a fully realized universe(Though I still don't understand why writer use pocket universe this term to describ it.From my understanding,this universe should be the same size with a whole universe)
https://i.imgur.com/FuMXiV6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5gmjrEg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n1aLbop.png

Yeah so I shudder to think what that says about Doomsday, and Superman, even though it took far less to defeat them in the past. Hype, all hype.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Darkseid, clearly.

And no, Tyrant was not equal to Galactus in raw power. Stop lying.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:26 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah so I shudder to think what that says about Doomsday, and Superman, even though it took far less to defeat them in the past. Hype, all hype.
Whether you liked it or not,It still written in the comics.I personally think believing comics was far accurate than someone(not writer,obviously) said on internet

Also beside it,Doomsday and Superman also have showed many times ridiculous feats.DD already easily defeated Waverider in H/P

Superman stalemate with Time trapper in legion of three worlds,and even in byrne era,Superman also is the most powerful hero on earth according Superman panic in the sky story arc.
And superman been owned by this era Darkseid in the cosmic odyssey(in the same story,GL withstanding a supernova which annihilated entire star system),Again,I must emphasizing superman is the most powerful hero on earth(Also superman already breaking Johns shielding with one punch and sent him to unconsciousness in superman sacrifice)

And superman along with infinity man was been holded by darkseid omega beam in his own issues(which been posted by Galan)

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:35 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Stoic
How could a Trans tier be a peer to Galactus? Tyrant faced off against Thanos, and Thanos was a low Sky Father, so again how could Tyrant be a Trans when Thanos needed to use an Orb of Power to compete with him? Galactus while hungry could defeat a Sky Father, and yet he nearly died when he faced Tyrant, and he had just fed prior to the conflict. Simple answer, Tyrant was well above the Sky Father tier.

Tyrant also wins this.

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 06:07 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Whether you liked it or not,It still written in the comics.I personally think believing comics was far accurate than someone(not writer,obviously) said on internet

Also beside it,Doomsday and Superman also have showed many times ridiculous feats.DD already easily defeated Waverider in H/P

Superman stalemate with Time trapper in legion of three worlds,and even in byrne era,Superman also is the most powerful hero on earth according Superman panic in the sky story arc.
And superman been owned by this era Darkseid in the cosmic odyssey(in the same story,GL withstanding a supernova which annihilated entire star system),Again,I must emphasizing superman is the most powerful hero on earth(Also superman already breaking Johns shielding with one punch and sent him to unconsciousness in superman sacrifice)

And superman along with infinity man was been holded by darkseid omega beam in his own issues(which been posted by Galan)

When did you see them destroy a universe let alone a flipping solar system? Like I said, hype. The fact that you brought it up without realizing this is something that you should ponder.

Originally posted by panthergod
Darkseid, clearly.

And no, Tyrant was not equal to Galactus in raw power. Stop lying.

You're right, he was greater than Galactus. Read his entire story and you would know this. Tyrant was actually more powerful in his smaller form, than he was when Galactus first defeated him. He took eons to face Galactus after his first defeat, and during that time he gathered a multitude of power orbs that made him far superior to what he had been before his first defeat at the hands of Galactus. If you knew his entire history, it states in plain English that Galactus created Tyrant to be his equal. But by all means continue onward in blissful ignorance.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 06:30 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant was in no way shape or form superior to Galactus in raw power. PERIOD. He couldn't even put down Thanos. What he had was technology specifically suited to absorb Power Cosmic energy. But nice job demonstrating Herald worshipers cannot comprehend children's stories.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 06:55 PM