KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal vs Spectre

Living Tribunal vs Spectre
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Living Tribunal vs Spectre

No statements to be used to scale either characters compared to other characters, only feats performed by both characters allowed. Feats for every version of Spectre allowed here as well as LT.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Dawn of Time Corrigan Spectre and Hal Jordan Spectre with Logoz would beat LT. Golden Age Spectre without Ring of Life would get stomped, but with it, would beat LT. Crispus would loose. Corrigan would either loose or win depending on writer. He was quite inconsistent.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:52 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SithLantern93
Dawn of Time Corrigan Spectre and Hal Jordan Spectre with Logoz would beat LT. Golden Age Spectre without Ring of Life would get stomped, but with it, would beat LT. Crispus would loose. Corrigan would either loose or win depending on writer. He was quite inconsistent.

All feats of Spectre on his own are allowed here.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What are even the LT's feats? Holding two megaverses in his hands is all I can come up with.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:09 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Originally posted by abhilegend
All feats of Spectre on his own are allowed here.

Then Spectre wins. What has LT done besides depowering IG?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:21 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

He made a sun go nova once

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Bentley
What are even the LT's feats? Holding two megaverses in his hands is all I can come up with.

Those were creators of the megaverses. Not megaverses itself.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:39 AM
DarkSaint85

I think he held a planet in his hands once?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

LT is pathetic if we're talking about feats

Spectre rapes him

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 12:44 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Then Spectre wins. What has LT done besides depowering IG?

He didn't even do that. Warlock stopped fighting and allowed the LT to do what he wanted with the Gems.

A serious Spectre would kill him IMHO.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 02:18 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Golden Age Spectre with or without the RoL hasn't done anything to suggest he's anywhere close to LT.

Jim corrigan has to be split into versions i think since he got depowered shortly after COIE. Silve age Corrigan loses, Bronze age Corrigan would be the strongest and i think he has a real chance winning here especially if it's late bronze age. Ostranger's version of the Spectre would lose imo, he was limited.

Crispus of course loses. Hal Spectre vs LT would be interesting to see, i think ill give edge to Hal though.

There's also hostless Spectre who also probably loses since his power is not properly directed/channeled without a host.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:08 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tribunal stomps. Spectre's a known jobber lmao

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:14 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by operator616
Golden Age Spectre with or without the RoL hasn't done anything to suggest he's anywhere close to LT.

Jim corrigan has to be split into versions i think since he got depowered shortly after COIE. Silve age Corrigan loses, Bronze age Corrigan would be the strongest and i think he has a real chance winning here especially if it's late bronze age. Ostranger's version of the Spectre would lose imo, he was limited.

Crispus of course loses. Hal Spectre vs LT would be interesting to see, i think ill give edge to Hal though.

There's also hostless Spectre who also probably loses since his power is not properly directed/channeled without a host.

Hal is the Spectre without any restrain IMO, He only has two limitations: His perception and has other parts of himself not complete retrieve

But I must say hostless Spectre(Day Of Vengeance) Has some chances winning this since he rampage most magic dimension( Even Fifth Dimension IIRC) and almost killed all order/chaos lords IMO

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Jun 24th, 2019 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:15 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Hal is the Spectre without any restrain IMO, He only has two limits: His perception and has other parts of himself not complete retrieve

But I must say hostless Spectre(Day Of Vengeance) Has some chances winning this since he rampage most magic dimension( Even Fifth Dimension IIRC) and almost killed all order/chaos lords IMO

He's certainly the one with the most potential. But it was mentioned time and time again that he was nowhere near his full limits but still performed incredibly impressive feats.

Hostless Spectre was established in Ostrander's run to be not as effective as one with a host. It was the reason he was bound to a host in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:22 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by operator616
He's certainly the one with the most potential. But it was mentioned time and time again that he was nowhere near his full limits but still performed incredibly impressive feats.

Hostless Spectre was established in Ostrander's run to be not as effective as one with a host. It was the reason he was bound to a host in the first place.
thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:24 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

what feats does LT even have that would put him above peak spectre? i cant even imagine the kind of vapid retard it would take to say that LT wins lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:03 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Ah the god ol' "peak" spectre makes his return again. Whatever the hell that actually means.

Oh actually i know what this means. Only high showings apply for the spectre right?

But we're not actually going to use "peak" LT right? Otherwise how will we ever mention his low showings against chaos/order and the like?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:33 PM
DeadpoolXXX

op says "Feats for every version of Spectre allowed here as well as LT"

so yeah peak spectre and i assume peak LT. thats why i was asking for feats for LT. calm down

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:35 PM
operator616

You barged into the thread calling everyone who disagrees with you a retard. You are the one who needs to cool down first.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:41 PM
DeadpoolXXX

if im wrong then please do post feats that put LT above spectre.

ill be waitingsmile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:46 PM