KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maxima vs Sentry

Maxima vs Sentry
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Maxima vs Sentry

Maxima vs Sentry (in his battle against Green Scar)

Who wins

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 10:46 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Stalemate.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 10:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maxima. All day

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 11:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Maxima

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 12:14 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maxima. All day

What makes you say this?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 01:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sentry

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 04:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
What makes you say this?

Sentry didn't impress me during that arc. He was watered down. A siege sentry or death seed or the new amalgam one would beat her but the man child with a glass chin who faced Hulk would lose

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 05:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Sentry didn't impress me during that arc. He was watered down. A siege sentry or death seed or the new amalgam one would beat her but the man child with a glass chin who faced Hulk would lose

The Hulk's power levels are extremely dynamic though. The Sentry wasn't facing a Wonder Man level, or Colossus level opponent. Narration made it clear that this was the most powerful Hulk to date due to his ability to finely change power levels with a thought. I'm not feeling too positive about the idea of Maxima doing any better.

I've always had a problem with people claiming that the Sentry was weakened during his battle with Hulk. We literally saw him fly in with an extremely confident look on his face and maintain confidence throughout the fight. Whatever state he was in before it began was gone before he arrived.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 07:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah but the Sentry also has dynamic powers.

Being able to survive and rebuild one self from an atom over and over again in the Sun doesn't exactly gel with the Sentry we saw in WWH, or the Sentry Void who casually mindwiped Marvel from remembering him.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 07:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk's power levels are extremely dynamic though. The Sentry wasn't facing a Wonder Man level, or Colossus level opponent. Narration made it clear that this was the most powerful Hulk to date due to his ability to finely change power levels with a thought. I'm not feeling too positive about the idea of Maxima doing any better.

I've always had a problem with people claiming that the Sentry was weakened during his battle with Hulk. We literally saw him fly in with an extremely confident look on his face and maintain confidence throughout the fight. Whatever state he was in before it began was gone before he arrived.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with Hulk. I mentioned him in hindsight. He's a reference tool not a power gauge.

Second I'm not saying he was weakened. I saying he was watered down. He led with his chin. He went h2h with someone who he could've calmed down with his aura alone. He fought like the Hulk not Sentry and I was wholly unimpressed with his power output and durability. Plus if you look at the actual fight... neither won! It was a freaking draw. All that build up and both characters end up powered down. So yes Maxima would rape him

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 01:59 PM
TheHulkster

Sentry

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 02:12 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The WWH Sentry was a low feat for him. That Sentry loses.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 02:15 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Firstly, this has nothing to do with Hulk. I mentioned him in hindsight. He's a reference tool not a power gauge.

Second I'm not saying he was weakened. I saying he was watered down. He led with his chin. He went h2h with someone who he could've calmed down with his aura alone. He fought like the Hulk not Sentry and I was wholly unimpressed with his power output and durability. Plus if you look at the actual fight... neither won! It was a freaking draw. All that build up and both characters end up powered down. So yes Maxima would rape him

But why would she "rape" him and WWH can only stalemate him?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 02:47 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was blasting Hulk during most of that fight and do you think Maxima would survive that energy he used that engulfed the entire battlefield?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 04:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by tkitna
The WWH Sentry was a low feat for him. That Sentry loses.

Yeah. Maxima is a legit high herald being with a variety of powers. That specific version of Sentry would hang for a while but she'd over power him. Any other non emo version of Sentry would win though.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 04:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

How was Sentry purposely cutting loose and proving he could go toe to toe with the strongest Hulk, at his own game, and fighting him to a stalemate essentially, not impressive to some people? Wth?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 04:43 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Sentry. His tp resistance is too weird and with that out of the picture, he'd win.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 06:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Juntai
How was Sentry purposely cutting loose and proving he could go toe to toe with the strongest Hulk, at his own game, and fighting him to a stalemate essentially, not impressive to some people? Wth?

I've said it a million times, when somebody goes into a fight and stands there allowing his opponent to hit him at will , while laughing mind you, that character didn't fight to the best of his ability. He fought like an idiot that had a stroke.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 15th, 2019 12:53 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote