KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worst low feats.

Worst low feats.
Started by: JBL THE GREAT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL THE GREAT

Worst low feats.

Who has the worst and most low feats. Superman, Thor, Hulk or Sentry?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:47 PM
JBL THE GREAT is currently offline Click here to Send JBL THE GREAT a Private Message Find more posts by JBL THE GREAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman or Thor

Superman has so many random appearance in all types of comics that it’s bound to land him a stupid low feat

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

not really fair to compare sentry to the other 3

when sentry doesn't even have 1/20th of the appearences of the other 3

and sentry's low feats are really low

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:46 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thor getting knocked down by a bullet to the head.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 12:18 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I was expecting to see J'onn and the dreaded book of matches. Dumbest vulnerability ever.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Either Hulk or Thor depending on one's personal opinion. Hulk's got the python thing and Celey already mentioned Thor's bullet.

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 19th, 2019 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:14 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor getting knocked down by a bullet to the head.

Knocked out you mean.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:37 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:20 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I want to post something that's been a terrible myth for 20 plus yrs. Hulk was NEVER choked out by a snake. A clown was telling a story. A story that we do not know is true or not and in this story, he mention Hulk getting choked. No proof or anything of any of this being true and we take stories with a grain of salt. Here is the comic...

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Th...ue-470?id=18896

Hulk NEVER got choked out by a snake.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

There's another instance of him being choked iirc; can't remember where I saw it though. It's Savage, and an older comic.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:26 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
Knocked out you mean.

thumb up

And it was actually impressive that the bullet didn't penetrate his skull and kill him.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's another instance of him being choked iirc; can't remember where I saw it though. It's Savage, and an older comic.

WBN (in his original, weaker form) choked him out, too.

Original Ghost Rider (Blaze) with his limited powers burned all the oxygen around him.

Gas worked plenty of times.

And so on...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hey, I'm not saying all chokes are not valid, just that one and the other two have far worse showing than the WBN.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Stop hating on Princess Python.

(please log in to view the image)

You'd love to get choked by her snake.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:18 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
I want to post something that's been a terrible myth for 20 plus yrs. Hulk was NEVER choked out by a snake. A clown was telling a story. A story that we do not know is true or not and in this story, he mention Hulk getting choked. No proof or anything of any of this being true and we take stories with a grain of salt. Here is the comic...

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Th...ue-470?id=18896

Hulk NEVER got choked out by a snake.
Beginning of the next comic...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44...Chrome.jpg.html

Sorry to burst your bubble carter but it did happen and its one of Joe Casey's regrets.

Captain Nate, a Hulk fan, asks: A Snake? A SNAKE?!?!?!
JOE CASEY: This one'll haunt me forever. This is going back a ways,
but I'll try and explain ... I had two things in mind when it came to that particular scene. I�m sure it won�t make a bit of difference to the fans, but since you asked � The first and most important thing was Bruce Banner's grief over the death of his wife. Even when he was Hulked out, I still wanted it to affect him. I wanted both Bruce and the Hulk to be sick with grief. If you've ever lost a loved one then you know that, sometimes, it's an effort to even breathe. The sadness can be *that* crippling. The secondary thing about the snake was ... well, I hate to lay blame, but my good friend, Ed McGuinness, just drew that damn snake too SMALL.
My vision of Princess Python's snake comes from the classic AVENGERS #60 (the wedding of Yellowjacket and the Wasp). In that issue, the great John Buscema drew the snake thicker than an oak tree trunk. It was massive. *That's* the snake that I thought could cut off a GRIEVING Hulk's air supply. Could that snake have taken out the Hulk if he was operating at 100%? No way. He would�ve ripped that thing apart like King Kong in the �76 remake. But that's not what the situation was. And, unfortunately, Ed drew the snake about as thick as a rope so, naturally, the readers screamed bloody murder. In hindsight, I don't blame them one bit. Unfortunately, my time machine is broken so I can't go back eight years and fix that particular snafu. Actually, if I *had* a working time machine, there's plenty of things I'd have to fix first before I got to anything comic book-related ...

https://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:31 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Wow, great find. Explains a lot, too.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

A clown was telling a story.

THE Clown.

Who later joined Gamma Corps and cut the shit out of your Hulk, just for shit and giggles.

He's a credible source. Unlike someone who posts here stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:35 PM
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
THE Clown.

Who later joined Gamma Corps and cut the shit out of your Hulk, just for shit and giggles.

He's a credible source. Unlike someone who posts here stick out tongue

Lol... that doesn't make him credible.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:55 PM